Thread: Ron Paul's son Rand

Ron Paul's son Rand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRS-bhMUQos

Since when did they clone humans?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well spoken man. Great interview from a real journalist.
    "When Saddam flew that plane into those buildings, I knew it was time to kick some Iranian ass!" -cheer leading, flag waving American

Wow

Great to have a son who also seems sincere. Very nice that the family is going to come to New Hamshire and do canvassing. Loved hearing the chanting in the background.

New Hamshire better treat that family right.

Man, he sounds like Ron and looks like Ron aside from the hair. Dang.

Yeah, I thought it was kind of weird that he kept referring to his dad as "Ron Paul" though. I guess he was just making it clear since everyone might not know who Rand was.

Hmm is he named after Ayn?

Quote Originally Posted by giskard View Post
    Hmm is he named after Ayn?
    What other Rands do you know that Dr. Paul is a big fan of?

I thought the name was really hilarious.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rand is the currency of south africa. is it a nickname for ronald?

regardless, ron got an endorsement rudy can't get. one from his own son!

Quote Originally Posted by james1906 View Post
    regardless, ron got an endorsement rudy can't get. one from his own son!

OH SNAP!

That was a very nice video. Thanks for posting it. Rand presents himself well, just as his dad does.

Why is NH so important?

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    That was a very nice video. Thanks for posting it. Rand presents himself well, just as his dad does.

Why is NH so important?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Hampshire_primary

The New Hampshire primary is the first of a number of statewide political party primary elections held in the United States every four years, as part of the process of the Democratic and Republican parties choosing their candidate for the presidential elections on the subsequent November. Held in the small New England state of New Hampshire, it traditionally marks the opening of the quadrennial U.S. presidential election, although that status is threatened in 2007 by other states seeking a bigger role in the selection of party nominees. [1]

Since 1952, the primary has been a major testing ground for candidates for the Republican and Democratic nominations. Candidates who do poorly usually have to drop out, while lesser-known, underfunded candidates who do well suddenly become contenders, gaining huge amounts of media attention and money. The media gives New Hampshire - and Iowa, the first state to hold a party caucus, usually a week before the New Hampshire primary - about half of all the attention paid to all states in the primary process, magnifying the state's decision power.[2] This has spurred repeated efforts by out-of-state Democrats to change the rules and by other states to try to attain the status of being the first primary in the nation.[3]

Yes

As we all know. Ron Paul has about 6 paid staff nationwide and one of them is in NH.

McCain has the last I had read about 120 people just in NH alone. I am sure the other candidates have similar amounts.

What they don't have is God and the Truth on their side.

What's the bit in the Bible about a rich man and the eye of a needle?