Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas "outraged" after nephew was tased.

Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas "outraged" after nephew was tased.

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0709/sec...arence-thomas/

Derek Thomas was admitted to West Jefferson Hospital in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, Thursday, after a possible suicide attempt, reports ABC affiliate WGNO.

When the Supreme Court justice's nephew refused to put on a hospital gown and said he wanted to leave the hospital, doctors ordered security to restrain him.

Security guards "punched him in his lip, pulled out more than a fistful of his dreadlocks and tasered him to restrain him," a statement from Thomas' family said.

Shortly afterwards, family members say, Thomas suffered a "massive epileptic seizure."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas "outraged" after nephew was tased."

See, Judge, "all the pretty people drinkin and thinkin that they got it made" really do not. We are all in the same boat when it comes to the police state.
    "Molon Labe"

All will be set right...

The station reported that an "outraged" Justice Thomas is headed to Louisiana to look into his nephew's condition.

It's funny how these things seem different when they happen to the relatives of the rich and famous. There was a short moratorium on the use of tasers in Nashville after the son of a country music songwriter was tasered to death. (You have to understand that in Nashville country music stars are like Lebron James.)
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
    Indeed it will. But will anything change? Nope.

say it again

it can't be said enough --

tasers = torture = tasers = torture = tasers = torture = tasers = torture
    proof of explosives in WTC on 9/11 .....
    peer-reviewed paper in scientific journal - unreacted flakes of Thermite found in WTC dust!
    http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/ar...002/7TOCPJ.pdf
    videos:
    Entire Steven E Jones presentation at PNAC event in UT, Austin, Texas
    video:
    PNAC Rebuilding America's Senses Steven Jones Lecture

architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

They're still not legal for the cops to use in Michigan, but every session the Republicans try to get them approved.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The first time I ever heard of a tazer being used on an innocent american I was stunned with outrage. I just couldn't believe this would be allowed in a free nation.

Today it is epidemic and no different than Russian roulette by the police. I

This whole country and most of it's citizens stink to high heaven. Leaving this piece of s()*^% hell hole is the only option left.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    (You have to understand that in Nashville country music stars are like Lebron James.)
    I have to disagree. Lebron James is a much better singer.
    "..and on Earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out...while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited Earth." -- Jesus of Nazareth

Last edited by Up The Deise; 07-10-2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Wrong thread
    Fuzzy wuzzy was a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by catdd View Post

See, Judge, "all the pretty people drinkin and thinkin that they got it made" really do not. We are all in the same boat when it comes to the police state.
    That +1776

ETA - Doubleplusgood for the "Like a Rolling Stone" reference.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-10-2010 at 11:23 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by catdd View Post

Not even close. Thomas has clout and will no doubt use same. Somebody's head will roll.

Meanwhile, we mere mundanes may be tazed, beaten, raped and murdered with something approaching impunity.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

THomas will make sure those brutal bastards pay. It's a shame us peons can't hold the police accountable, but I'm glad at least someone can. Thomas is relatively not that bad of a guy. And we should form here on out have an anti-taser advocate on the SCOTUS

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Not even close. Thomas has clout and will no doubt use same. Somebody's head will roll.

Meanwhile, we mere mundanes may be tazed, beaten, raped and murdered with something approaching impunity.
    Certainly, the possibility of consequences are greater than those associated with tasering a mundane.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

AS long AS he establishes leagal precedent i dont care what he does

if they can have tasers, i want a lightsaber!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    AS long AS he establishes leagal precedent i dont care what he does

if they can have tasers, i want a lightsaber!

The "legal precedent" that will be set is the same one that's been in place for millenia: Don't $#@! with the people in power. Everyone else is fair game.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Welcome to the Amerika you have helped create Clarence.

Quote Originally Posted by Live_Free_Or_Die View Post
    What an ignorant post.

all he has to do is ask the question...and we ALL ask it

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

That makes sense, but I'm reminded of when a Berwyn Heights Mayor's home was raided...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...073003299.html
    "Molon Labe"

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    What an ignorant post.
    Did your guilty conscience get the best of your post trying to formulate an intelligent reply when omitting any reason it is an ignorant post?

Every invasion of individual rights happens with the eager support of people acting in the sincere and thoroughly mistaken confidence that what they permit the state to do to others will never be done to themselves. Or in this case relatives.

Maybe Clarence Thomas will set policy with the Imperialists for, immunity to all Federal Government Employee Blood Lines.

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Clarance is one of the better Justices no? probably bad on gitmo but most things he's good.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    remember- they didn't start decriminalizing marijuana until politician's kids were getting arrested for it.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    remember- they didn't start decriminalizing marijuana until politician's kids were getting arrested for it.

haha.... So if the politician's friends and families get busted for a myriad of drugs the drug war will end =p?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Do you know anything about Clarence Thomas? Clarence Thomas is the de facto originalist on the Court.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    though Thomas has already supported States' rights on this issue (medical marijuana case in California, I think was the issue).
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Quote Originally Posted by PreDeadMan View Post
    haha.... So if the politician's friends and families get busted for a myriad of drugs the drug war will end =p?
    gives me an idea.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

well, if his nephew really was trying to commit suicide, do you think he then should have been detained?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast