Thread: Ron Paul Press Release: Ron Paul Endorses Clint Didier for Senate

Ron Paul Press Release: Ron Paul Endorses Clint Didier for Senate

LAKE JACKSON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Congressman Ron Paul has endorsed Republican Clint Didier for United States Senate from the state of Washington.

Said Dr. Paul, “I am proud to endorse Clint Didier for United States Senate.

“Clint Didier will do the work to fight for lower taxes and spending and for more freedom in Washington. We need people like Clint voting with me in Congress.

“Clint Didier is a dynamic leader who understands our Constitution and will fight against out-of-control government to restore our Liberty. Clint has the courage to stand up against the bailouts and government takeovers being forced down our throats by Washington insiders.

“As a farmer and family man, Clint understands the challenges that we face. And, he understands that solutions lie in our Constitution and the great American traditions of freedom.

“The American people need more than just another vote. We need a man of principle who will always stand up for what is right. We need a citizen politician who will represent US. Clint Didier is just that kind of individual.”

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/s...55&newsLang=en

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Does he have a chance?

I remember a "poll" from last month saying he only had 5% of the vote, even with the endorsement of Sarah Palin...

Hopefully Ron can help boost his name recognition.

5%?! it doesn't seem like Ron would endorse him if he was doing that bad

Quote Originally Posted by tkubic46 View Post
    Why not, if he's clearly the better candidate?

RP supporters in Washington like him.

Quote Originally Posted by tkubic46 View Post
    If I remember right, only like 400 people were questioned in that "poll" that gave Didier 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul or his ghostwriter
    "being forced down our throats"
    This phrase appears in nearly every endorsement message written by Ron Paul or his ghostwriter. I've never heard Ron say it in any speech.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    This phrase appears in nearly every endorsement message written by Ron Paul or his ghostwriter. I've never heard Ron say it in any speech.
    yes, and not every sentence starts with "wellllllllllll"
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

Still not as bad as the emails though. They definitely aren't written by Ron.

Why hasn't Ron Paul endorsed Peter Schiff? It seems as if RP has completely ignored Schiff's candidacy, when it should be one of his top priorities in getting likeminded people in Washington!

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty_Mike View Post
    Why hasn't Ron Paul endorsed Peter Schiff? It seems as if RP has completely ignored Schiff's candidacy, when it should be one of his top priorities in getting likeminded people in Washington!
    Maybe Schiff didn't request it? I'm pretty sure Ron would endorse Schiff if he asks.

Clint Didier did talk to Ron a few weeks ago when he visited Paul in Washington. Peter probably doesn't need to do that; one phone call will probably suffice. Otherwise, Ron Paul cannot know whether Schiff thinks having his endorsement is good for Peter's strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    Does he have a chance?

I remember a "poll" from last month saying he only had 5% of the vote, even with the endorsement of Sarah Palin...

yes. i went to an R meeting and a gal told me how impressed she was with his speech at the state convention. he has the support of the local RPers, and if we can convince enough folks to vote for him in the primary he will probably sail past 3-term Senator Patty Murray in the general.

people are getting a bit tired of Dino Rossi. Rossi could be worse, but he isn't Didier.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    Does he have a chance?

He's still third behind Murray and Rossi. It's unlikely, though not impossible for Rossi to implode for some reason.

Hmmm - this disproves the theory that Ron Paul is not endorsing political newcomers.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty_Mike View Post
    he must not think a paul endorse would help him at all with the gop establishment they have in CT.

Go didier, it will be a tough battle but the guy seems like a fighter. hopefully he can get some momentum. washington sure has a weird system in place for their primaries.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.