Thread: Ron Paul Endorses Clint Didier for Senate - Washington

Ron Paul Endorses Clint Didier for Senate - Washington

Clint Didier for U.S. Senate - Washington
    http://www.clintdidier.org/home.html

Ron Paul Endorses Clint Didier for Senate

Press Release
    July 9, 2010

LAKE JACKSON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Congressman Ron Paul has endorsed Republican Clint Didier for United States Senate from the state of Washington.

Said Dr. Paul, “I am proud to endorse Clint Didier for United States Senate.

“Clint Didier will do the work to fight for lower taxes and spending and for more freedom in Washington. We need people like Clint voting with me in Congress.

“Clint Didier is a dynamic leader who understands our Constitution and will fight against out-of-control government to restore our Liberty. Clint has the courage to stand up against the bailouts and government takeovers being forced down our throats by Washington insiders.

“As a farmer and family man, Clint understands the challenges that we face. And, he understands that solutions lie in our Constitution and the great American traditions of freedom.

“The American people need more than just another vote. We need a man of principle who will always stand up for what is right. We need a citizen politician who will represent US. Clint Didier is just that kind of individual.”

Said Liberty PAC director Jesse Benton, “We believe that Clint Didier is the best candidate in this race and is best poised to win in both the primary and general elections. We hope the people of Washington will send this fine conservative leader to D.C. at a time when he is sorely needed.”

Liberty PAC is Congressman Paul’s leadership Political Action Committee. Its mission is to identify and support candidates that believe in Liberty, limited government, fiscal responsibility and a common sense, pro-America foreign policy.

SOURCE:
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Ron-Pa....html?x=0&.v=1
    http://www.financialpost.com/markets...452/story.html
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How does this guy look in the polls? Any chance?
    "Every generation needs a new revolution." -Thomas Jefferson

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...hington_senate

I'm confused.

Isn't Palin also endorsing Didier too? I feel like between Paul and Palin some republicans in Washington should catch on.

big chance

Quote Originally Posted by brenden.b View Post
    How does this guy look in the polls? Any chance?

This guy has a big chance...just needs the money from the liberty movement.

if any of you have any ideas on how to bump Clint's mainstream name recognition, now is the time to help... The 'general primary' is in less than 3 weeks, and without some serious advertising or other awakening, we aren't going to make it..

I got my mail-in primary ballot in the mail. People are going to start voting now so we have to get his name out.

Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Didier has improved his standing in the polls from 5% to 11%. Unfortunately Rino Rossi is 22 points ahead of him. While it is unlikely, I hope Didier has enough momentum going for him to beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by South Park Fan View Post
    Didier has improved his standing in the polls from 5% to 11%. Unfortunately Rino Rossi is 22 points ahead of him. While it is unlikely, I hope Didier has enough momentum going for him to beat him.
    Didier can catch up. I've seen other polls. He is running a real campaign.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. hfn View Post
    Didier is great! when is the primary?
    The primary is August 17.

A "Washington State" poll shows Didier neck-and-neck with Rossi, and while I would like to believe those numbers, $#@!ing up on this magnitude would almost certainly make SurveyUSA and Public Poling Polling laughingstocks.

Toady is the day! We'll need a results thread later tonight.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

When do results start coming in? 8:00 again?
    для каждого злодея есть герой

Cantwell isn't near as bad as Murray.. She actually listens to her constituents, and doesn't always toe the party line.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    Cantwell isn't near as bad as Murray.. She actually listens to her constituents, and doesn't always toe the party line.
    I know, but I was just trying to put the best spin on a bad situation.

12% looked pretty disappointing but then I realized that it's an open primary. Didier got about a third as many votes as Rossi. So he actually got about a fourth of the Republican vote. Still not terribly exciting, but not awful either in a statewide contest for someone just entering politics. I guess we just have to accept the fact that most of our guys are going to lose the first time out because they're going up against people who've been involved for a long time.

Rand Paul had the advantage of a famous name which generated national publicity and money. (But I don't want to disparage the fact that he also worked very hard and succeeded in defining Trey Greyson as the establishment candidate). Justin Amash was a State Rep. But Schiff, Didier, Kokesh, and B.J. Harris were all first-time candidates with little name recognition. It may have helped Didier some that he's a former pro football player. But Rossi has run statewide several times before and was twice the GOP candidate for Governor.

It will be interesting to see how B.J. Lawson does this time out with more experience and more name recognition and with Obama being a burden for Democrat incumbents instead of an asset. Lawson is still clearly an underdog, but he has an outside shot. If he even comes close in that heavily Democrat district, it will be an inspiration for some of the people who have lost this time out.

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    They're still piles of statist excrement.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.