Thread: Amendments the Patriot Act violated

Amendments the Patriot Act violated

Amendment 1: If you look up certain things online such as militia websites the NSA will start labeling you as a domestic terrorist.

Amendment 2: Say you support militia groups and buy guns online the NSA will then go to the FISA Court and have the gun confiscated.

Amendment 4: Same as amendment 2. You might be arrested for terrorism because you purchased a gun and said you support militia groups. The warrant will be rubber stamped by FISA. The gun will be confiscated as well.

Amendment 5: No due process.

Amendment 6: No due process and therefore no fair speedy trial.

Amendment 8: As you are labeled a terrorist you will then be sent to Guantanino Bay where you will be tortured.

Amendment 9: No right to privacy.

Amendment 10: Local police can't police their own people esp when guns and militia groups are fully legal in a certain State or local jurisdiction.

I know I am preaching to the choir but this is the list of violations of the Bill of Rights that the Patriot Act Authroized when it existed. This post is a celebration of what Rand has ended at least publicly.
    Last edited by dude58677; 06-01-2015 at 06:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Words on paper are useless if one doesn't have the firepower to enforce them. Good luck taking on the regime's armed forces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Words on paper are useless if one doesn't have the firepower to enforce them. Good luck taking on the regime's armed forces.
    Rand certainly did his best to enforce them.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Rand certainly did his best to enforce them.
    I put more weight on results than intent. When the enforcer class is truly disarmed and scared $#@!less of violating folks' rights, I'll be happy WRT this issue.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I put more weight on results than intent. When the enforcer class is truly disarmed and scared $#@!less of violating folks' rights, I'll be happy WRT this issue.
    There's more work to be done certainly but this is still a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    There's more work to be done certainly but this is still a step in the right direction.
    Is there an actual plan to do this (go all the way in the right direction to the destination) or do you just make $#@! up as you go along? The occasional pyrrhic victory (like the FED audit) aren't very convincing to me.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 06-01-2015 at 07:38 PM.

Is there an actual plan to do this (go all the way in the right direction to the destination) or do you just make $#@! up as you go along? The occasional pyrrhic victory (like the FED audit) aren't very convincing to me.
    Perhaps a fair point but that seems unduly directed negatively @ dude58677

I deleted posts that go against guidelines and those that responded to them,

1) Operate with ethically sound principles.
    • Be honest and truthful.
    • Respect others life, liberty and property.
    • Respect others' copyrights, intellectual property and contracts, per legal standards. Limit fair-use posting of copyright material to the lesser of four paragraphs or a quarter of the writing.
    • Work to promote a peaceful, freedom loving, compassionate society.
    • Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals. Such forms of collectivism include sexism, racism, antisemitism; they will not be tolerated here.
    • Operate within established morally sound laws.

2) Maintain good etiquette by treating other people with respect.
    • No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.
    • No posting of anyone's personal contact information or members personal details.
    • Ad hominem attacks on any individual or groups is strongly discouraged, use proper names.
    • Be respectful of others' religion or lack there of.
    • See the "Being respectful" section below for fine point details.

3) Support our Mission Statement.
    • No promoting agendas that counter our Mission Statement.
    • Positive energy should be used with content relating towards the achievement of our Mission Statement. Negative content should be approached with the goal of finding constructive solutions to existing problems.
    • Non-functional criticism of site supported candidates or politicians is outside the scope of the sites Mission Statement.
    • Do not be combative in response to elected officials, candidates, campaign staff or other notable public figures who are site members and advancing our Mission Statement.
    • No content that is overly distracting from our Mission Statement, such as topics that focus on gratuitous violence or strong sexual material.
    Thanks
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    Perhaps a fair point but that seems unduly directed negatively @ dude58677

I deleted posts that go against guidelines and those that responded to them,

Thanks
    Sorry. I meant "you" in the second person plural (all Constitutionalists, including dude). I should've been clearer. Thnx. ~hugs~

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Name your organization anything like "Patriot Act" or the "U.S. Freedom Act", and you will be called a militia group. I guess the Feds just want a monopoly on those names.. they sound good, they fool people, as the true tyranny is being crammed down their throats.

This is why Article V exists. It is "alter or abolish" codified as law so we can amend government destructive to rights out of business.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ful-revolution

No need to disarm them if state and federal courts are able to make constitutional decisions. And they increasingly cannot.

However, law enforcements possession of military grade weapons needs to be ended. Such reek of a war on the people. This while the federal government is increasingly impinging or destroying unalienable rights justifies a lawful and peaceful revolution.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ful-revolution