Thread: July 10th Rally in Northern KY

July 10th Rally in Northern KY

Rand Paul hopes you can attend the Northern KY Republican rally for him coming up on Saturday July 10th at 10:00 a.m. at the Holiday Inn off Minneola Pike near the Greater Cincinnati Airport. We need everybody's assistance to beat Jack Conway in November. Please help spread the word about this rally with all the Republicans, especially in Northern Kentucky.
    We have Senator Jim Bunning and Congressman Geoff Davis attending and State Senator Damon Thayer will MC the event. We will hear short talks from Senator Jim Bunning and Congressman Geoff Davis...
    Even though it's a 100 mile drive from here, my wife and I plan to attend this rally (July 10th) as well as a fundraiser in Northern KY tonight (July 9th). Anyone else on the RPF going to be there? I'll try to take some pictures at the rally to post on RPF.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll be going.

Also going to the Frankfort thing later in the day too.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    I'll be going.

groupie

I'll be going.

See you at the N. KY event. We can't make Frankfort. Would love to meet some other RPF lurkers at the Northern KY event. I'll have a white Rand Paul Y'all shirt on.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    groupie
    Actually, looking at the end time, I've decided not to go to the Frankfort festival event, as I wouldn't be back until around midnight, after waking up at 6AM to go to the first event. So I'll just be going to the rally tomorrow.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Actually, looking at the end time, I've decided not to go to the Frankfort festival event, as I wouldn't be back until around midnight, after waking up at 6AM to go to the first event. So I'll just be going to the rally tomorrow.
    Lazy ass.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    Lazy ass.
    I agree with that statement.

Gage!!! Go to both!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tom,

Tried to call you a couple of times. Call me at your convenience

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Great Rally ! Geoff Davis, Jim Bunning, Trey Grayson, and others all gave great speeches endorsing Rand Paul. Trey Grayson is whole-heartedly backing Rand Paul... which is hard to fathom given the tenor of the primary... but he's "there," and I have to respect him for that. Said he would like to run for another elected office. In general, I encountered a surprising (encouraging!) number of local and state politicians who had openly been for Trey Grayson (and still volunteer that fact), but who are now totally on board with Rand Paul. The event reminded me of a Lincoln Day Dinner... with a little too much red meat on the menu. But Rand was careful to avoid partisan politics. He knows we need the conservative democrats, and he's not about to disparage them. I saw a lot of Tea Party folks there too. (and RPF'ers Gage and sam4paul !)

And did any of you stalwarts of liberty get a video?

I hope that they did! It would be way cool!