Thread: J f C

J f C

Iran, nuclear weapons and execution by stoning: the danger of international affairs relativism

As the world continues to do little more than wring its hands over the Islamic Republic of Iran’s nuclear ambitions, what passes for a government in Tehran is preparing to stone to death a mother of two for the crime of adultery (breaking news update, the Iranian regime may not stone the accused to death, but rather, execute her using a different method due to growing international outrage). The Iranian regime wants nuclear weapons.

Go to ChuckDeVore.com to read more about the dangers of relativism in international affairs.

All the best,

Chuck DeVore
    http://chuckdevore.com/2010/07/iran-...rs-relativism/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Remind me, why did this douchebag have his own forum here?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Remind me, why did this douchebag have his own forum here?
    lesser of two evils? doesn't want to regulate the internet and didn't support bailouts like Fiobitch?

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    lesser of two evils? doesn't want to regulate the internet and didn't support bailouts like Fiobitch?
    That's a pretty low bar for having a forum here.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That's a pretty low bar for having a forum here.
    When he first came out, I looked at all I could about him and he seemed pretty good, really focused on the Constitution.

The neocon tinge seemed to come out later.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."