Thread: Presidential historian says on FOX News "Thomas Jefferson Lives: He's Ron Paul"

Presidential historian says on FOX News "Thomas Jefferson Lives: He's Ron Paul"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol, she had nothing to come back with. another talking head pwned

Well at least we know who the sheeple on Fox are

"I don't know that Thomas Jefferson is Ron Paul, but I don't know"

What a tool.

Thomas Jefferson lives - he's Ron Paul. If Jefferson lived today he would rail about the federal reserve - he wouldn't like that. He'd be appalled by our ongoing wars, our nonstop wars.
    █ = Claim

█ = Supporting evidence

I don't know that Thomas Jefferson is Ron Paul, but I don't know
    █ = Utter cluelessness and dumbassery

Where does fox get these hosts from???
    Last edited by Kregisen; 07-05-2010 at 11:32 PM.
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

That was an awesome clip. I love how the pundit is all flabbergasted at his remark.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by t0rnado View Post

What a tool.
    At least she recognizes that she doesn't know anything, that is a point in her favor.

Thank God for Ron Paul. If he wasn't around, our nation would be dead by now.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doug Wead has a great plan for Ron Paul 2012 on his blog: http://dougwead.wordpress.com/

That man shall never grace Fox news' cameras ever again. If he does, then, I will be surprised.
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Doug Wead is great

He wrote a blog about this clip

http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2010/0...e-of-ron-paul/

... Do I like what Ron Paul is saying? Yes, absolutely. I favor an end to corruption, where wives of Senators hold lucrative jobs from the very lobbyists who try to influence their votes? I favor an end to ongoing wars of decades that bleed our national treasury and lose their original purpose?

So was I biased when I compared Thomas Jefferson’s philosophy to Ron Paul’s? Absolutely not.

We have unemployment of 9%. Our mortgage crisis has still not been addressed. Our environment is a mess. Graduate students from France or Sweden are arrested at our entry ports with bogus charges of “attempted illegal entry,” even though they have legal and proper documentation, all to bolster government statistics, while the border with Mexico is porous and the government is suing the state of Arizona for enforcing the government’s own laws. The national debt is ridiculous. And our enemy is holding those financial obligations. Meanwhile, the Sienna institute polls presidential historians and announces that Barack Obama is the 19th greatest president in American history. Huh? He hasn’t completed two years in office. Now that is bias.

Comparing Jefferson, who said that “the less you use power the greater it becomes” to Ron Paul is not bias. It is truth. But hey, the truth hurts.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by t0rnado View Post

What a tool.
    Meaning : "I really no nothing about either one of them, but I know I am supposed to think Ron Paul is kooky and laugh at him."