Thread: Local Fishwrap paper worries about state of Dems in KY; can't resist digs at Rand

Local Fishwrap paper worries about state of Dems in KY; can't resist digs at Rand

http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...ky+in+long+run

In part:

" Democrats have risks beyond Nov. 2. If Conway cannot unify his party, he could suffer a double-digit loss to Paul, who also has plenty of baggage but has become such a phenomenon that the intensity of his supporters will help him withstand whatever the Democrats throw at him....

If Conway gets dressed down in the fall and loses badly, that could make him more vulnerable to a challenger in a race for a second term as attorney general. The prospects of a viable Republican ticket increased last week as GOP insiders said they expected state Senate President David Williams and Agriculture Commissioner Richie Farmer to form a gubernatorial slate that would clear the field...."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta love the disunity.

Dems have done it to themselves IMHO. A group that thrives on disunity can't survive. For example, their efforts to create laws to "protect" certain groups of people. By busting up your base into groups i.e. minorities, LBGT, etc, you create disunity and an unified base. How can you accomplish anything if everyone is fighting for their own agenda?

Liberty and freedom are the only unifiers and are truly what bring folks together. Are the repubes learning this? Maybe. We are all in this together and I stray away from any party that wants to put my fellow citizens into a "group" or a "class". I'm an American, and that's all any of us need to be.

Talking about baggage, I guess the C-J doesn't want to mention that baggage Jack shares with Obama.

"And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."