Thread: Ron Paul Republican Wins Primary CD2

Thumbs up Ron Paul Republican Wins Primary CD2

and this will not be the last in Colorado!!! Wolverines!!!!!
    Notice from the CD2 race...there is NO primary now! (see below for reason)

URGENT! Please crack open your wallets to help Stephen Bailey BEAT Jared Polis! We have got to get Polis outta' there! Bailey needs some serious fundraising.

Spread the word. This is the year that we can take CD2 back!

Good news! I have already won the primary!

Bonnie, you might want to let Dr. Paul’s people know I hope fund-raising gets easier now.

Michelle, you can spread the word in Gilpin County. We’ll have a newsletter shortly with an appropriate message for supporters. I plan to call Bob tomorrow and express my regrets that politics can be dirty, especially when liberals are involved, and thank him for running a campaign that was true to his principles.

Please keep in mind that the primary ballots have already been printed. We still need people to cast their vote for me.

-- Steve
    __________________________________________________ _______________

"We have a One Big Government Party system. It has a Republican wing that likes war and deficits and assaults on civil liberties and a Democratic wing that likes welfare and taxes and attacks on commercial liberties. It doesn't care about your freedoms because in exercising them you are an obstacle to its power. And it will do anything to stay in power."---Judge Napolitano

LIBERTY LOVERS ARE HERE www.campaignforliberty.com COLORADO
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Col...y/266042121343 COLORADO
    TEA PARTY OF NORTHERN COLORADO
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tea...2334086?ref=ts

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

How'd this go down? How competitive is the district? What does it tilt? Is it R+anything?
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

Quote Originally Posted by John Taylor View Post
    How'd this go down? How competitive is the district? What does it tilt? Is it R+anything?

http://elections.nytimes.com/2010/house/colorado/2
    Times Rating: Solid Democratic

....................2000.......2002.......2004.... ...2006.......2008
    Democrat.....55%........60%.......67%........68%.. ......63%
    Republican...39%........37%.......30%........28%.. ......34%
    Pretty much hopeless.

They elected a far-left openly gay homosexual rights activist, I'd say the Republican is pretty doomed there in CO-2.
    "A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government." - Thomas Jefferson's First Inaugural Address, 1801

never say never, he has a chance with the ron paul platform, but your right he is doomed if he uses the gop establishment's platform.. this is where the gop either grows or dies! we also have kevin cannell going for a county seat in lake county and he can win with the ron paul platform as well. we just need to make sure voters understand we are not those neo-con biggovgop republicans! it is time to call out the failed gop locally/staTE AND NATIONALLY!! OOPS CAPS
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 06-30-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Too many vote straight R or D
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    never say never, he has a chance with the ron paul platform, but your right he is doomed if he uses the gop establishment's platform.. this is where the gop either grows or dies! we also have kevin cannell going for a county seat in lake county and he can win with the ron paul platform as well. we just need to make sure voters understand we are not those neo-con biggovgop republicans! it is time to call out the failed gop locally/staTE AND NATIONALLY!! OOPS CAPS
    You still have much faith in the intelligence our nation's voters I see. You think policy matters.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This isn't "the nation", this is a CO district that highly supports legalization of mj. If they go out staunchly opposing the wars, the war on drugs, and fighting for civil liberties, etc, I think they could do pretty well.. definitely educate some people out there that not all 'conservatives' are like Bush.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This isn't "the nation", this is a CO district that highly supports legalization of mj. If they go out staunchly opposing the wars, the war on drugs, and fighting for civil liberties, etc, I think they could do pretty well.. definitely educate some people out there that not all 'conservatives' are like Bush.
    yep, the ron paul platform is what sells. I wouldn't be a registered republican otherwise!! miracles do happen look at my voter registration card

to gain credibility within the gop and with mainstream voters. we need to let voters know we are not those war-mongers and anti-civil liberty biggov republicans!!

i suspect liberty-minded republicans will do well in the election and the neo-conbiggovgop republicans will get served in mid-terms!! we can only HOPE

Candidate website?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.