Thread: Mitch McConnell joins Rand Paul Money Blast!

Mitch McConnell joins Rand Paul Money Blast!

Make room for the new people everybody!

http://micadaily.blogspot.com/2010/0...ck-conway.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

hahaha, nice.

That'a boy Mitch.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Oh man, this is just so gratifying. :P

I don't want him there. Faker. Band wagon trash.

Quote Originally Posted by paulpwns View Post
    I don't want him there. Faker. Band wagon trash.
    Are you aware of how much money Rand is going to need? 1/3rd as much as Ron Paul had in 2007-2008 for the entire country.
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

The GOP leadership and establishment sees the bigger picture ----- Conway is terrible for America!

Quote Originally Posted by John Taylor View Post
    Are you aware of how much money Rand is going to need? 1/3rd as much as Ron Paul had in 2007-2008 for the entire country.
    You really think Conway has a shot in Kentucky?
    Hes dead in the water.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul 2008 = $35,000,000

Mitch McConnell 2008 = $20,000,000

McConnell spent nearly 60% of Ron Paul's haul for the entire country on just Kentucky.

Hes dead in the water.
    If it was Rand Paul vs. Jack Conway you would be right. But the contest will be Jack Conway vs. The False Image of Rand Paul created by the Courier Journal and the other leftist outlets that dominate Kentucky. Rand Paul will need a lot of money just to fight the lies and tell voters who he is. Having the media being a PR arm of your opponent makes things a bit more complicated for Klansman Paul.

Hes dead in the water.
    Yes, I really do, especially if Rand doesn't have the money he needs to run...

Rand needs at least ten million, minimum.
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

Rand needs at least ten million, minimum.
    I always laugh when a RPF poster pulls a number like that one of his hat. Oh, and this is the minimum.

While some here seem to think he's going to win either by default or by magic, I'm glad others understand how much money Rand is going to need.

I'm sure there will be other money bombs before the general, but none will be as important as this one in demonstating continued grassroots support.

Even if you can only give a little, please do so. And thanks to all that have donated so far today.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    I always laugh when a RPF poster pulls a number like that one of his hat. Oh, and this is the minimum.
    That's not a number out of his hat. The campaign will need $10 million, and another $10 million will be spent by entities other than the campaign to support Rand.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Is moneybomb un-PC or something?

Where did money blast come from?
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post

Money Shot was already taken.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post

lol

I think Gage made it up

Frankly, I wish he would send his own emails his own days and not take credit for our money bombs. I see this as a statement of independence, and he just ruined it.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Frankly, I wish he would send his own emails his own days and not take credit for our money bombs. I see this as a statement of independence, and he just ruined it.
    Calm down sparky. We're all on the same team here.

Yes, Rand said $7 to $10 million minimum and Conway will likely have a lot more than that. I don't begrudge Mitch's help, he gets to stay minority/majority leader. But I DO begrudge his taking credit for our money bombs. I see it as a rivalry, our money to keep Rand clearly independent, his, trying to chain Rand down.

Cool 10 million = 10 million ...? then again ... does...

3 million + 7 million = 10 million ???

can RAND get elected to the senate
    if he spends ONLY seven million MORE...?

I like Ron's email better:

" Congressman Ron Paul

Dear Friend,

You and I have been fighting for a long time against those who would steal our Liberty. Now, we have a tremendous chance in Kentucky to elect the most Liberty-minded Senator in a generation, and the other side knows it.

Rand has won the Republican nomination, but the campaign is far from over. We can NOT afford to let up or give one inch!

The forces of big government are pouring resources into Kentucky to beat Rand. Reports say that the Statists will spend more than $30 Million dollars through their 527's over the coming months.

They know that Rand will cut spending and slash the deficit. They know that Rand will shake up the business-as-usual looting of our wallets by Washington elites. And, they know that Rand will fight to repeal Obamacare and to stop Cap and Trade and Card Check forced Unionism.

The liberal Media elites are certainly against us. They are outraged that Rand actually supports The Constitution so they are writing hit pieces every day. The forces of big government are against us. They are ready to pull out all the stops. But we have truth on our side. If we come together and help Rand with the money he needs, we will win.

Today, the Grassroots are holding a Money Bomb for Rand. Please consider making a contribution right now. The other side has big special interest money, but we have each other. Your generous gift as small as $25 can really make a difference.

Please visit www.RandPaul2010.com right now and help us fight!

We need to arm Rand with the money it will take push back against the Media smears and special interest money. If we come together, we will win.

In Liberty,

Ron Paul

Dear Jarrod,

Thank you for your generous donation to Rand Paul for US Senate. Your contributions provide the fuel for a well coordinated, effective, and successful campaign. With your help, we will bring honesty, responsibility, and constitutional leadership to Washington D.C.

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $25.00