Thread: National Inflation Association backs Schiff, urges coverage

Thumbs up National Inflation Association backs Schiff, urges coverage

http://inflation.us/emailfoxnews.html

June 21, 2010

NIA Asks Members to Email FOX News

"The National Inflation Association would like to take this opportunity to urgently ask its members to email FOX News about the candidacy of Peter Schiff for the U.S. Senate in the State of Connecticut. FOX News claims to be for the Tea Party Movement, but has so far completely blacked out the U.S. Senate campaign of Peter Schiff, when he represents what the Tea Party stands for better than any other candidate nationwide.

It was just announced today that Peter Schiff has successfully petitioned his way on to the ballot for the Republican Primary on August 10th. Peter Schiff will be running against Linda McMahon, former CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment. Although Linda McMahon may be a Washington outsider, she has used her billion dollar wrestling fortune to buy the support of all Washington insiders. In our opinion, if Linda McMahon gets elected to the U.S. Senate, she will be just another Republican who acts like a Democrat once in office.

NIA believes that Peter Schiff fully understands the hyperinflationary crisis our country is approaching and how to prevent it. We need Peter Schiff in Washington if we want to have any hope of preventing hyperinflation and the complete destruction of the U.S. dollar. Please email Glenn Beck at glennbeck@foxnews.com, Sean Hannity at hannity@foxnews.com, and Bill O'Reilly at oreilly@foxnews.com, asking them to have Peter Schiff on their programs.

Two of NIA's co-founders have already donated the maximum amount to Peter Schiff for his primary campaign. NIA strongly encourages its members to also support Peter Schiff's candidacy by making a donation at http://schiffforsenate.com"
    Last edited by coolerx; 06-25-2010 at 12:48 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should we unban him?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

picked up by Personal Liberty Digest

http://www.personalliberty.com/news/...te-2-19851895/

Anti-inflation Organization Appeals To Fox News To Cover Tea Party Candidate
    Last edited by coolerx; 06-25-2010 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Should we unban him?
    Hell no.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

gggghhhhhh.....
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

i really like the inflation organization. i enjoy reading their stock suggestions and appreciate what they do for schiff. i am sure tens of thousands of people received this email. go schiff!
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    i really like the inflation organization. i enjoy reading their stock suggestions and appreciate what they do for schiff. i am sure tens of thousands of people received this email. go schiff!
    Is this a joke? I was under the impression they've been caught pumping and dumping their stock picks..It was all over Youtube.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eOs View Post
    Is this a joke? I was under the impression they've been caught pumping and dumping their stock picks..It was all over Youtube.
    i guess you are right. i have been watching each stock pick and they seem to shoot up every time they come out with a new one. i thought it was a legit organization but that would make sense. hmm..kinda disappointing. they seemed really supportive of liberty candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by eOs View Post
    I searched youtube but didn't come up with anything..

Quote Originally Posted by coolerx View Post
    I searched youtube but didn't come up with anything..
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...itle+scam&aq=f

you can type in "inflation.us scam"

yikes.

so what, by pushing Schiff they're just hoping to get all Schiff fans to subscribe to them?

Quote Originally Posted by coolerx View Post
    yikes.

so what, by pushing Schiff they're just hoping to get all Schiff fans to subscribe to them?
    i don't know what they are thinking. we could be way off because they do spend some time answering a lot of questions on there website, give info on where to buy silver etc, and write very long reports on inflation.

they also partner with visionvictory who makes weekly videos for the site.

this is first i've heard of inflation.us being a scam but it very well could be. it seems to make sense. by sending out 'harmless' emails they could just be aiming to build up credibility for their stock suggestions. if people think they are legit then they might buy the stocks and inflation makes bank.

I have been following the NIA for quite a while, and own stock in several of the firms that they have recommended. Some, like Ivanhoe Mines, have done miraculously well, though I bought shares in this company before they recommended it. Others, like Entree Gold, were fabulous recommendations which I bought based on several expert opinions, including the NIA's. Endeavor Silver is another stock which I can say the same about. I've only bought one stock they recommended which has gone down in price since the purchase, though I bought the stock before they recommended it.

The NIA just tells people what firms they would recommend investing in - they do not divulge how to invest or when the best time would be to buy. Volatility will be in these markets even among the most promising of stocks. My first impression would be that this is a claim founded by people who don't know what they're doing, and cut and ran at the first instance of losses.

I also have my doubts that all of these brilliant financial analysts who have spoken on the behalf of (or for) the NIA - such as Gerald Clemente and Peter Schiff - would have anything to do with this organization if they felt that they were trying to cause short gains in particular companies for their own benefit.

Who was banned from these forums that is associated with the NIA, and for what purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Wohl View Post
    I have been following the NIA for quite a while, and own stock in several of the firms that they have recommended. Some, like Ivanhoe Mines, have done miraculously well, though I bought shares in this company before they recommended it. Others, like Entree Gold, were fabulous recommendations which I bought based on several expert opinions, including the NIA's. Endeavor Silver is another stock which I can say the same about. I've only bought one stock they recommended which has gone down in price since the purchase, though I bought the stock before they recommended it.

The NIA just tells people what firms they would recommend investing in - they do not divulge how to invest or when the best time would be to buy. Volatility will be in these markets even among the most promising of stocks. My first impression would be that this is a claim founded by people who don't know what they're doing, and cut and ran at the first instance of losses.

I also have my doubts that all of these brilliant financial analysts who have spoken on the behalf of (or for) the NIA - such as Gerald Clemente and Peter Schiff - would have anything to do with this organization if they felt that they were trying to cause short gains in particular companies for their own benefit.

Who was banned from these forums that is associated with the NIA, and for what purpose?
    i don't know who was banned, but if those youtube videos are correct, then they are definitely pumping it up. im not sure how trustworthy that information is. i like there stock suggestions though. i would probably buy many of them even if they weren't recommended.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.