Thread: LibertyClick new jul 11: Don't Miss It

LibertyClick new jul 11: Don't Miss It

New July 11 Don't Miss It: Tillman Cover-up Documentary | FBI Decryption | Media as Government Mouthpiece | Viacom, Google, IP, Copyright | Obama: More Drilling | How Bush’s Wars Became Obama’s | Healthcare | Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, and Foreign Policy | Contempt of State – An Indispensable Virtue | Videos

July 9 Good News: TV watching at Record Low | Disliking Ron Paul 'Impossible' | Hayek hits DailyKos | Cop vs. Census Worker | 4’11? Lady vs. 6'4" Cop | Federal Court Defends 10th

July 7 Political Cartoons: 24 Types of Libertarian - 24 Types of Statist | Victory Garden Propaganda | Homeschooling vs. Public Schooling

July 2 Quotes: Nathan Dahm | Liberty Maven | Peter Schiff | Tom Woods | Ted Nugent

July 1 Take Action: The War Is Making You Poor | Operation Health Freedom | Audit the Federal Reserve | Choose Freedom | End the Mandate

*** This 'Take Action' is completely sharable. You can simply share a link to the page, or you can copy and paste the html code used to make it and publish it on your own website or blog. Feel free to edit and adapt as you wish.

June 30 Good News: For Liberty on Youtube | Tom Woods has a YouTube Channel | Ron Paul Superhero | LRC Has Historic Traffic Day

June 29 Quotations: Joshua Pelton-Stroud | Michael Boldin | Judge Andrew Napolitano | Ron Paul

June 27 Economic News

June 24 Don't Miss It: Schiff Qualifies | The Future of Money? | Wikileaks Founder Emerges From Hiding | Iceland as Int’l Journalist Haven | Anonymous Tea Party Confessor Speaks | FEC Attack on Campaign for Liberty | Mises Media & Books Torrents Release 2.0 | Gadsden P226 Limited Run 1776 Sig Sauer

Subscribe to the feed

Also check out the Liberty Search Engines and Heroes of Liberty page.
    Last edited by nayjevin; 07-11-2010 at 04:19 AM.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New economic news in OP and started a Worthy Causes page
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Added Good News and made substantial improvements to the media page.

Yeah, great news to get on my birthday (june 30)
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMerced View Post
    Yeah, great news to get on my birthday (june 30)
    Happy birthday

Added 'Take Action' July 1 and rearranged the front page a bit, including some new events to the calendar and adding a subscription box at the top of the widgets on the right. Email subscribers get new blog entries via email.

Added Jul 2 quotes and started working on a subscribe list page.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Added Jul 7 Political Cartoons and not much else going on through independence day. I'm waiting on hearing from a seriously talented (and politically aware) programmer to talk about the possibilities for some new features to the site and fix a few minor bugs. Not sure quite how it's going to look, but I'm pretty excited about the direction. Look for the activism and networking tools to continually improve.

Quote Originally Posted by tjeffersonsghost View Post
    so far so good.
    Thanks
    Last edited by nayjevin; 07-09-2010 at 08:41 PM.

Added July 9 Good News: TV watching at Record Low | Disliking Ron Paul 'Impossible' | Hayek hits DailyKos | Cop vs. Census Worker | 4’11? Lady vs. 6'4" Cop | Federal Court Defends 10th

jul 11 Don't Miss It is sharable. See the html available at the bottom.

New features coming soon.

bump
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister