Thread: [VIDEO] ~ "Cafferty File" Internet Kill Switch Coverage

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great conversation to have, Jack. thanks for posting, Reason!

So after the internet gets shut down, the terrorists will use cell phones, so those will need to be shut down, then land lines, then us mail, ups fedex etc, then courier on horse back.

How about embrace the internet to track down terrorists via the technology that traces illegal mp3 and pirate movie downloaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Great conversation to have, Jack. thanks for posting, Reason!
    10 bucks says the email from VA is a gov't employee.

An old friend of mine works in "secret" gov't IT stuff in VA. I talk to him occasionally online when he's at home and I can usually expect an honest answer on questions unless they are things he is specifically prohibited from talking about. On those issues he will simply tell me he can't talk about it. I asked him about this whole internet shutdown issue a few months ago. His response was that nothing, absolutely nothing, of critical government infrastructure is connected to the internet. He laughed at the idea and said that if there ever was a gov't ordered shutdown (which he highly doubted), it wouldn't be due to any compromised gov't infrastructure or "cyber-terrorism". We didn't have to delve into what would cause such a thing since we both know. I believe his response.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-23-2010 at 04:50 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book