Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow! Powerful New Video Promoting June 28th Rand Paul Moneyblast! - Rand Paul Rising

Thumbs up Wow! Powerful New Video Promoting June 28th Rand Paul Moneyblast! - Rand Paul Rising

Great job, Gage!

YouTube - Rand Paul Rising
    Last edited by MRoCkEd; 06-24-2010 at 07:38 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The end was hilarious.

Count me in on this money bomb.

http://www.gorandgo.com

ONE WEEK!
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Awesome.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

That is terrific, for us. For wide distribution 'the end of Trey Grayson' might be a bit jarring to other Republicans, and the 'bring it on' regarding attacks might be seen to justify this incredible media feeding frenzy against him which I honestly think has astonished a lot of voters.

I'll definitely be donating, though.

lolz at "he's catchin on, I'm tellin ya" at the end!

Hell yeah!! This needs spread far and wide and QUICK!!

The calvary has arrived!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, sorry guys for the posts, but this has me pumped! Gonna go post on facebook now!

"The mass media was not involved"

To be fair, Rand got much more favorable national media coverage than Trey Grayson.
    "A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government." - Thomas Jefferson's First Inaugural Address, 1801

Trey Grayson should not be mentioned. Rand needs to look forward and get Trey Grayson donors.

Trey Grayson and McConnell combined are mentioned about 10 times, negatively. I don't think any negative mention of either of them is good.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    Trey Grayson should not be mentioned. Rand needs to look forward and get Trey Grayson donors.

Trey Grayson and McConnell combined are mentioned about 10 times, negatively. I don't think any negative mention of either of them is good.
    Yeah. One of Mitch might be ok, in my mind, because it shows Rand was independent but I agree with what you say. However, I didn't make the video and while I can edit I can't upload..... (sorry, not very tech savvy.)

Nice!!! That's a remake of one of my favorite videos from 2007/2008, and it made the transition very well! Kudos to whoever worked it out.

I do agree though that since we need to get a lot of Republicans who supported Trey involved, we should take out "the end of Trey" etc.

Edit: I can't wait to show it to everyone!
    Last edited by TheTyke; 06-21-2010 at 12:08 PM.

awesome video!
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Great video!

I agree with the other posters though, we need to go easy on Trey and Mitch now... we have many of their backers on board now... and we want them to put money in when we pass the plate!

This video was absolutely amazing. I agree a bit with the sentiment towards mentioning Grayson and McCon, but then again...they deserved it. I'm from Kentucky and have immediately begun spreading this through facebook. Whoever made this video, THANK YOU...in but a few minutes you have re-inspired me after the lull since the primary.
    “The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended.” -Frédéric Bastiat

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PermanentSleep View Post
    This video was absolutely amazing. I agree a bit with the sentiment towards mentioning Grayson and McCon, but then again...they deserved it. I'm from Kentucky and have immediately begun spreading this through facebook. Whoever made this video, THANK YOU...in but a few minutes you have re-inspired me after the lull since the primary.
    You think some Grayson donor would donate to Rand after watching the video on facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    You think some Grayson donor would donate to Rand after watching the video on facebook?
    Republicans in Kentucky are the minority, and Republicans in Kentucky HATE everything democrat, more so than anywhere else I've traveled. So yes, I would say that any Republican who is going to donate at all will donate to Rand regardless of any video or other means of attention grabbing. As I said before, there are more Democrats in this state, so a few negatives towards Grayson and McCon will most likely sway them to our side considering the vast majority of them are conservative democrats anyway and just hate the Republican party. Then again, I could be wrong; in the end it's still a very inspiring video that will ABSOLUTELY draw money from any and all Rand fans that see it + I'd say a few democrats too...Everyone in this state has been living the Rand vs. Grayson negativity for a year now, it is no secret that they aren't the same and it is even less a secret that McCon initially rallied against Rand. At the end of the day the Republicans in Kentucky are Republicans and will NEVER allow a democrat to win no matter what a video says, especially under our current Obamanomics environment.
    “The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended.” -Frédéric Bastiat

Can we put this video on the front page here?

Admittedly, I don't have a lot of confidence in this money bomb. Hopefully the McConnell thing goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Can we put this video on the front page here?

Admittedly, I don't have a lot of confidence in this money bomb. Hopefully the McConnell thing goes well.
    I'm curious as to your lack of confidence. May I ask why?

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    I'm curious as to your lack of confidence. May I ask why?
    The pledge total. It's barely even at a hundred. Even some of our past duds, like that Schiff "will you fight?" one in September 2009 that raised like $15,000 or something, received 300+ pledges.

I think Ron Paul will send out an inspirational e-mail on the 28th that will rally it to a good fundraising day. But right now, I'd be shocked if the money bomb reaches a six-digit figure.

The pledge total. It's barely even 100. Even some of our past stinkers, like that Schiff "Will you fight?" one in September 2009 that raised like $15,000 or something, received 300+ pledges.

I think Ron Paul will send out an inspirational e-mail on the 28th that will rally it to a good fundraising day. But right now, I'd be shocked if the money bomb reaches a six-digit figure.
    I don't get the pledge thing at all. Why pledge? Why get on another email list BEYOND the campaign email list (since the pledge site isn't the campaign site)? I'm donating and not pledging. However, I wish I was seeing more videos and excitement about this, elsewhere.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The pledge total. It's barely even at a hundred. Even some of our past duds, like that Schiff "will you fight?" one in September 2009 that raised like $15,000 or something, received 300+ pledges.

Fair enough, but I guess what I'm getting at is WHY aren't there more pledges?
    Or, as sailingaway has addressed, why doesn't there appear to be more excitement?

I happen to believe this moneybomb is the most important of the campaign, both as a measure of continued support and as an omen of things to come. Rand has largely been on defense recently, and I don't want him to be in the position of having to additionally defend what would surely be spun as a sign of failing support.

I hope everyone can understand how the success of this moneybomb has consequences far beyond its mere monetary tally.

The September 23rd moneybomb brought in $186,000.

I'm guessing this next one is around the $200k range.

I honestly don't think the moneybombs these days are promoted strongly as they should be. I remember when Ron was having his moneybombs it seemed every freedom loving website had a banner of some sort, but for Rand this isn't the case. Is this where they see him as Ron Paul lite and just don't want to support him as strongly as his dad? Whatever the case may be we need to for the upcoming moneybombs email as many liberty loving websites as we can to have them post a banner or if they have email lists, to send them out in mass. Hell, I remember Dr. Mercola the biggest alternative Dr. on the net sending out emails about Ron's moneybombs because of his stances on health freedom. We should try and target the same crowd with Rand. I think we're it's an off year and most arn't paying attention to politics right now it's our job to take the message to them where as for the general election last time it seemed like everyone was much more intune. June 28th can still be decently big, but for the future we need to target those liberty loving people with large emailing lists and politely ask them to support Rand and support the upcoming moneybombs. It'd be a shame if Rand loses just because he didn't have enough money to compete..

What the heck... they took it down?? I didn't even get a chance to save it..

Quote Originally Posted by TheTyke View Post
    What the heck... they took it down?? I didn't even get a chance to save it..
    I didn't even get a chance to SEE it. Was there a copyright issue with video or audio in the presentation?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Hale View Post
    I didn't even get a chance to SEE it. Was there a copyright issue with video or audio in the presentation?
    Yep, copyright zealot got the video pulled.
    Last edited by low preference guy; 06-22-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast