Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 70's music - Any genre

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    #legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

KC & The Sunshine Band - Shake, shake, shake

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    #legend
    I owe you a rep. Wore out multiple copies of that album, vinyl and tape.
    "The Patriarch"

Abba - Money, Money, Money

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene 6 - 1977

RAINBOW - Catch The Rainbow

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lipps Inc. - Funkytown (1979)

In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Timmy Thomas Why can't we live together 1973

65' I was....7..

"The Patriarch"

Recorded at Wally Heider's Studio C, San Francisco, June 9, 1970.

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

from their 1971 album "Sticky Fingers"

"Can't You Hear Me Knocking" is a song by English rock band the Rolling Stones from their 1971 album Sticky Fingers. The song is over seven minutes long, and begins with a Keith Richards open-G tuned guitar intro. At two minutes and forty-three seconds, an instrumental break begins, with Rocky Dijon on congas; tenor saxophonist Bobby Keys performs an extended saxophone solo over the guitar work of Richards and Mick Taylor, punctuated by the organ work of Billy Preston. At 4:40 Taylor takes over from Keith and carries the song to its finish with a lengthy guitar solo [Wikipedia]

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    How can we forget this one?

YouTube - Jefferson Starship - Miracles
    RIP Marty Balin.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Back when things were simple:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast