Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 70's music - Any genre

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In memory of Marty Balin, co-founder of Jefferson Airplane and one of the lead singers of Jefferson Starship. He passed away Thursday, R.I.P.

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Flash and The Pan - Hey St. Peter

Last edited by shakey1; 10-08-2018 at 07:37 AM.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

David Bowie - The Man Who Sold The World

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Angel - White Hot album... I Aint Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore

Foreigner - Cold as Ice 1977

Paul Kelly - Stealing In The Name Of The Lord

Electric Light Orchestra - Last Train to London

Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby

Silver Convention - Fly, Robin, Fly (1975)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Orlando Riva Sound (ORS) - Indian Reservation 1979

O'Jays - Back stabbers

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    thank you, you are a true American, even if you are from San Francisco.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    thank you, you are a true American, even if you are from San Francisco.
    I've been to San Francisco only once. I would not recommend it. The parking lots are nonexistent and there are bicycles everywhere. It was horrible.
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I've been to San Francisco only once. I would not recommend it. The parking lots are nonexistent and there are bicycles everywhere. It was horrible.

I would think driving over from Monterey in your Prius they would be more accommodating.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Did @oyarde write and produce that?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger is recovering from heart surgery to replace a heart valve. The Stones were scheduled to start a brief tour which has been postponed. Saw the Stones in the 1970's and as recently as 2015.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...alve-procedure

Doctors were able to access Jagger's heart valve through his femoral artery and are now monitoring the Rolling Stones frontman for any complications that could arise from the procedure, including excess bleeding. On Sunday (March 31) the Stones announced they were rescheduling their North American No Filter Tour so that Jagger could have the procedure.

Orginally slated to begin in April, the tour will now begin in July with new dates to be announced in the coming weeks. Jagger will need to rest after completing the transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), sources say. The minimally invasive procedure allows Jagger to avoid major surgery -- doctors are able to repair the heart valve using a a catheter that accesses a major artery without opening the chest.

While the recovery time for the procedure is much shorter than surgery, Jagger must rest for four to five days so that the artery can heal without any severe bleeding issues. He could be up an moving in a few days, but will need some additional recovery time before returning to the stage.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-05-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    A lesser known song from the classic Frampton Comes Alive...

YouTube - Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 03 - Lines On My Face
    That video is no longer available.

Here’s a better version.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Ahead of their time, but from a modern sociological standpoint, The Kinks beat them to the punch...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast