Thread: Does everyone realize the money bomb is on June 28?

Does everyone realize the money bomb is on June 28?

I ask because I have seen someone posting a few places (or else a few people posting ) that it is on June 23. While the money is good any time, obviously the purpose of doing a money bomb is to concentrate it into one day, so I wanted to mention that the money bomb is JUNE 28.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know if everyone knows or not, but I honestly think it would be well worth it if the campaign actually paid someone like Avaroth to do some professional looking web videos to promote the upcoming moneybombs whenever they come. Imo, this is what helped Ron's moneybombs sore to the highest possible gain because these videos usually centered around a theme and they were easily spread like wildfire through the liberty community. Watching a video full of patriotic material is a helll of a lot better than hearing someone say "hey we got a money bomb scheduled for such and such date you should donate." Watching them videos really get people fired up! If anyone can pass this onto the campaign I think it would truely double the size of the pot of each moneybomb easily. David, or anyone else reading this please listen and or take note. I also truely believe getting Alex Jones to promate the moneybombs to his crowd is a big help as well. I don't know if the $#@!er wants money in order to do it or not, but pending on how much it could be worth it.

money blast, not bomb
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    money blast, not bomb
    Whatever you want to call it, but if we hope to hit the "big one" like a million dollar day, I really think we need some big time help in promoting it like a nice video from Avaroth as well as Alex Jones getting the word out. If that means paying that $#@!er a couple bucks so be it...

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    I don't know if everyone knows or not, but I honestly think it would be well worth it if the campaign actually paid someone like Avaroth to do some professional looking web videos to promote the upcoming moneybombs whenever they come. Imo, this is what helped Ron's moneybombs sore to the highest possible gain because these videos usually centered around a theme and they were easily spread like wildfire through the liberty community. Watching a video full of patriotic material is a helll of a lot better than hearing someone say "hey we got a money bomb scheduled for such and such date you should donate." Watching them videos really get people fired up! If anyone can pass this onto the campaign I think it would truely double the size of the pot of each moneybomb easily. David, or anyone else reading this please listen and or take note. I also truely believe getting Alex Jones to promate the moneybombs to his crowd is a big help as well. I don't know if the $#@!er wants money in order to do it or not, but pending on how much it could be worth it.
    This is supposed to be supporter driven.

Squarepusher, I really don't understand why we would be the ONLY ones in politics NOT using the term Ron Paul's campaign added to the political vernacular. Since when did we become pc? It is money, for heaven sake, not explosives.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 06-15-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Whatever you want to call it, but if we hope to hit the "big one" like a million dollar day, I really think we need some big time help in promoting it like a nice video from Avaroth as well as Alex Jones getting the word out. If that means paying that $#@!er a couple bucks so be it...
    I wouldn't go with Alex Jones at the moment. What he does on his own is different, but right now they are trying to tie Rand to everything Alex ever said, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I ask because I have seen someone posting a few places (or else a few people posting ) that it is on June 23. While the money is good any time, obviously the purpose of doing a money bomb is to concentrate it into one day, so I wanted to mention that the money bomb is JUNE 28.
    Yeah, not like any of us could possibly see the banner at the top of the forums here...

Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

It's a bad time for a money bomb for a variety of reasons.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    It's a bad time for a money bomb for a variety of reasons.
    This doesn't 'say' much, yet it 'tells' me a lot.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Yeah, not like any of us could possibly see the banner at the top of the forums here...

I thought of that before I posted, but I am relatively sure the person who kept posting it was the 23rd has seen it too. I'm not sure people really 'look' at stuff that has been there a long time, once they 'know' what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I wouldn't go with Alex Jones at the moment. What he does on his own is different, but right now they are trying to tie Rand to everything Alex ever said, remember?
    I know, but Alex still needs to promote the hell out of this whether the campaign asks him to or not. Well that is if he wants to have any credibility at all in the freedom movement...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    This doesn't 'say' much, yet it 'tells' me a lot.
    You are going to see a great deal of posts from me that will be doing that here in the next 5 months
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst