Thread: [Vid] How America won the Revolutionary War

[Vid] How America won the Revolutionary War

"You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I, the target market, am going out to buy a Dodge.
    Right. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Paleocon View Post
    So Chrysler was government owned in the colonial era too????.....$#@!!!!!

Good one!!

"freedom" boy that word really is want of a definition. "freedom" may be true if you have the right permits and some environmental impact studies to do what you want with your own property.

"land of the free" -----USED TO BE....now that slogan is a merely a joke and a hollow "shell".
    "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."--Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-13-2010 at 07:42 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

If the ad was realistic, 2 of the cars would fail to start and the 3rd would run out of gas before it reached the Brits.

Madison Avenue. Making the American dolt believe it's OK to kill your grandmother if you plan to spend her estate at WalMart.

Bosso

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That Cash video is one of my favorites along with his rendition of Hurt.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    That Cash video is one of my favorites along with his rendition of Hurt.
    I just changed it out for the Boondock Saints version.

Worth the watch, I think.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossobass View Post
    If the ad was realistic, 2 of the cars would fail to start and the 3rd would run out of gas before it reached the Brits.

Madison Avenue. Making the American dolt believe it's OK to kill your grandmother if you plan to spend her estate at WalMart.

Bosso
    If the Grand Cherokee spot was truthful, I thought that one was pretty good.

Right message, wrong messenger.

//

Yeah Dodge Challenger! That'll be my car one day soon... (see my avatar)

This is the kind of video I WISH I could like. If we still understood true freedom and if Chrysler wasn't bailed out multiple times, maybe it would work.

Unfortunately, it will work for those that hopelessly think the video is an accurate representation of America and a company that they think can still make cars. There are a significant amount of people that fall into this market - hence the quality/expense airtime needed to show the ad.

I will admit, however, that the Challenger is a very nice looking car! Despite that I would just cringe even thinking about buying one. If anything, I'd buy the real mccoy from 1970

yea that 300c, i mean charger, i mean challenger looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by cooker263 View Post
    This is the kind of video I WISH I could like. If we still understood true freedom and if Chrysler wasn't bailed out multiple times, maybe it would work.

Unfortunately, it will work for those that hopelessly think the video is an accurate representation of America and a company that they think can still make cars. There are a significant amount of people that fall into this market - hence the quality/expense airtime needed to show the ad.

I will admit, however, that the Challenger is a very nice looking car! Despite that I would just cringe even thinking about buying one. If anything, I'd buy the real mccoy from 1970

$50k not too shabby.