Thread: Saudi Arabia Approves Israeli Jets To Use Saudi Airspace To Bomb Iran

Saudi Arabia Approves Israeli Jets To Use Saudi Airspace To Bomb Iran

YouTube - Saudi Arabia Approves Israeli Jets To Use Saudi Airspace To Bomb Iran!

It's pretty telling that this was called days ago by journalists covering the Bilderberg Groups annual meeting in Spain this year.

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberger...ttack-on-iran/
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    YouTube - Saudi Arabia Approves Israeli Jets To Use Saudi Airspace To Bomb Iran!

It's pretty telling that this was called days ago by journalists covering the Bilderberg Groups annual meeting in Spain this year.

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberger...ttack-on-iran/
    Telling confluence of events.

Nice catch, thanks for posting.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Perhaps they will "accidently" nuke Mecca on their way!
    "Oh no! Not this shit again?"
    Constitutional Libertarian Federalist

Saudi Arabia is America's bitch, so it really comes to no surprise. I guess they just needed the thumbs up.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

I'd like to see what those who say that Bilderberg has no power and is just a conference of rich well-meaning people, have to say.

I think they are waiting for the end of the World Cup

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.