Thread: Carly Fiorina Wins

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For everyone who voted for Carly, here's to you:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Palin still has a huge effect. I wish her endorsements weren't all over the spectrum.

is there any millionaire liberty-leaning third party candidate willing to give it a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    is there any millionaire liberty-leaning third party candidate willing to give it a shot?
    Maybe Tom Campbell will run as an Independent. His future as a Republican is over.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Maybe Tom Campbell will run as an Independent. His future as a Republican is over.
    This is an interesting statement. So what is this speculation built upon?

Well, given that Prop 14 may have passed, how will independents even get on the ballot for the general election?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Is it just me or Californians love their woman politicians a little too much? Both their long-term senators are feminazis. So the fact that a craven opportunist like Fiorina secured the nomination is not suprising.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    This is an interesting statement. So what is this speculation built upon?
    He is a serial loser as a GOP candidate. In his defense, his ego is not as big as someone like Charlie Christ, so he probably won't run as an independent.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    Tom Selleck
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Is it just me or Californians love their woman politicians a little too much? Both their long-term senators are feminazis. So the fact that a craven opportunist like Fiorina secured the nomination is not suprising.
    And both are gun grabbers. btw: Feindstein owns a .38 and has a CCW permit in a state where it's impossible to get one...

Talk about hypocrisy!

-t

He is a serial loser as a GOP candidate. In his defense, his ego is not as big as someone like Charlie Christ, so he probably won't run as an independent.
    McClintock was the same way and now he's in Congress. Campbell should pick a district he can win and then talk to Ron Paul to see what it would take to get the support of him and the CFL.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

If how Fiorina ran HP is any indication, California's situation will be getting a hell of a lot worse.

Charlie Christ is already widely known in his state, he is after all, their governor still. He could pull off a Liberman like victory for Senate. Something a widely known Specter or the more obscure Campbell can't really do unless they secure their party's nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by RM918 View Post
    If how Fiorina ran HP is any indication, California's situation will be getting a hell of a lot worse.
    She would be in the US Senate, so the "US situation" would "be getting a hell of a lot worse". No worries on that count, as Boxer is now assured a victory.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For everyone who voted for Carly, here's to you:

that's a lot of fingers. hundreds of thousands actually...

Last edited by daviddee; 08-26-2021 at 05:54 AM.

Last edited by daviddee; 08-26-2021 at 05:54 AM.

i also thought devore would have done better than he did..what is with these rich ceo's trying to spend their money? why can't they just buy a nice beach house and chill

Quote Originally Posted by RM918 View Post
    Well if she was running for governor, that could give us some worry as "management and executive skills" are what are supposedly needed to run California. A senator or congressperson is simply supposed to be a "representative" for the people of his/her state, which seems Fiorina can seem to accomplish somewhat.

Then again Fiorina and her fan boys say that despite the companies problems during her tenure, she was actually responsible for the success of HP today, in that she laid the foundation (like laying 40,000 people off and outsourcing jobs) which saved enough money for HP to restructure itself to success again years after she left.

To think of it (in using Carly Fiorina as an example for HP success), I suppose George W. Bush in a way should be credited for the success Texas is today, especially on its ability to deal with the recession, in that as governor 10-15 years ago, he didn't vote for various environmental regulations and just generally made the state good for business before he left it. While he was a horrible president, he was good enough of a governor to not have ruined things for Texas, and probably helped it retain it's cheap housing, positive business climate, positive employment climate (compared to other states), etc.