Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SAT. 10 AM - Freedom Watch TV debut guest list: Ron + Rand, Palin, Armey, DeMint, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    Find a way to watch it live, on DVR or on the Fox News website, supprot the Judge !
    I support a ban on posting youtubes of this show.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    I support a ban on posting youtubes of this show.
    Bad idea. If you want people to watch you have to show them what they are missing and this is the episode they are building up to create a following.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I support a weekend ban on this only if there is no possibility to watch it on the Fox News website after that.

Judge Napolitano was just on Cavuto promoting the show.

It'll repeat at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday night, so I'll be home for that.

What I want to know is, will Sarah Palin and Ron Paul be there at the same time?
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Knightskye View Post
    Judge Napolitano was just on Cavuto promoting the show.

It'll repeat at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday night, so I'll be home for that.

What I want to know is, will Sarah Palin and Ron Paul be there at the same time?
    “Will the warring factions of the Tea Party movement set aside their differences and unite for the fall elections? Ron Paul and Sarah Palin come together with host Judge Andrew P. Napolitano to discuss common ground and major differences. What will be the future of the Tea Party?

Rand Paul, Jim Demint, Michelle Bachmann, Dick Armey, Ed Rendell, and a surprise guest will discuss their thoughts on libertarian and conservative coalition building. Will social conservatives put aside their differences with libertarians and unite under the Gadsden Flag of fiscal responsibility?

Or are libertarians more suited to work with liberals because of their passion for civil liberties and distate for war? What will be the outcome? Find out this weekend, join us on the Fox Business Network this Saturday 10AM and 8PM and Sunday 8PM and 11PM EST.

----------------------

So yeah, probably.

Wow very cool! Im setting my cell phone reminder right now.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I hope it's more of a round table discussion with Rand and Ron getting the majority of the time.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofunity View Post
    I hope it's more of a round table discussion with Rand and Ron getting the majority of the time.
    I hope it isn't one of those things where most people call in and they aren't really interacting.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I hope it isn't one of those things where most people call in and they aren't really interacting.
    Doesn't sound like it.

Don't forget to invite your friends to the Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133100280034584

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Agreed. A lot of the earlier Freedom Watch shows were like that, and it's alright to put the audio on and do something else online with, but for a whole show it's not watchable. Video, like they did with Ron most the time works fairly well, but my favorite was definitely when they had the panel and live discussions with Schiff, Shelly, and whoever else was on.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Question:

I live in the west coast. does that mean it is on at 7am for me?
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    Question:

I live in the west coast. does that mean it is on at 7am for me?
    Yup.

Wish U-Verse had FBN on its basic package.

All these people are going to be together in the same room with the Judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    All these people are going to be together in the same room with the Judge.
    Excellent!!

Rules to gain ground for our efforts. Remember we are the role models for liberty don't abuse it.
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Allow room for disagreement
    Be respectful
    It takes time
    Don't flip out when "bad" things happen
    Be forward looking and be part of the solution not just the reaction
    There is no perfect candidate
    Support freedom locally as well as nationally
    Don't worry about negatives said against us but instead worry about giving something positive to say.

Rand Paul, Jim Demint, Michelle Bachmann, Dick Armey, Ed Rendell
    One of these things is not like the others....

God I hope this shows ratings take off like a rocket.
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
    while our legislature is in session
    .--Benjamin Franklin

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Ed Rendell is on there to "refute" the Tea Parties or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post

Ed Rendell is on there to "refute" the Tea Parties or something.
    yes! he's my $#@!ty governor, i hope he gets owned!

Quote Originally Posted by tkubic46 View Post
    yes! he's my $#@!ty governor, i hope he gets owned!
    Ron and Rand will be there. Rand may have to be reasonably polite, but Ron...well, he's always POLITE, but I'm sure Rendell will be owned.

Rand Paul, Jim Demint, Michelle Bachmann, Dick Armey, Ed Rendell
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Forget Rendell, I choose:

A. Rand Paul
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Link?

I'm voting against her. Need to vote out all incumbents. She voted for the Patriot Act & it's renewal AND the Iraq war AND stimulus spending under Bush etc etc. She's a hack and she's got to go. I know she attended some luncheons with Ron Paul but she only did that because she sees how popular he is. She wants to ride those waves.
    http://www.libertypac.net/html/federal.html

I'm staying with my dad this weekend in a house with only very basic cable (not that I mind this, since I almost never watch TV anyway). Does anyone know if there's going to be an online stream?

Let's make this show a success!!! This is a big step for liberty!!!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    Since I don't get Fox Business, I trust I'll be able to view it online shortly after it airs. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by tkubic46 View Post
    request FBN from your provider!!!
    That doesn't help for those of us why have cut the cord and canceled cable altogether
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

That's 11pm (2300) here. Doubt if it will be up on the TVs at Risner gym workout room. And the homeless couple who stay in my livingroom are asleep by then. I'll have to catch it after the fact.

C4L sent out an e-mail about this !

Thanks to your support, Judge Andrew Napolitano will take the freedom message to the television airwaves this Saturday with the national debut of Freedom Watch on the Fox Business channel at 10 am eastern.

Congressman Ron Paul will be a guest on this first show, and the Judge will also be joined by Rand Paul, Jim DeMint, Michele Bachmann, Dick Armey, and Sarah Palin.

In case you miss the 10 am premier, Freedom Watch will re-air at 7pm eastern Saturday night, as well as 8pm and 11pm eastern on Sunday evening.

Pass the news along and tune in!

I remember watching Freedom Watch live from fox's website, can you still do this?

Does anyone have a link for live streams?
    “John Galt is Prometheus who changed his mind. After centuries of being torn by vultures in payment for having brought to men the fire of the gods, he broke his chains and he withdrew his fire until the day when men withdraw their vultures.”
    Ayn Rand

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast