Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SAT. 10 AM - Freedom Watch TV debut guest list: Ron + Rand, Palin, Armey, DeMint, ...

SAT. 10 AM - Freedom Watch TV debut guest list: Ron + Rand, Palin, Armey, DeMint, ...

DeMint and Bachman, so far.

Considering people lump them together as 'tea party' but as far as I know some may never have met eachother, this should be interesting.

http://www.bastiatinstitute.org/more...-demint-others

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since I don't get Fox Business, I trust I'll be able to view it online shortly after it airs. Right?
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

First I'm hearing about Freedom Watch being on the air, nice!!!! Somebody will have to record all the episodes for the benefit of those of us without Fox Business.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Hale View Post
    First I'm hearing about Freedom Watch being on the air, nice!!!! Somebody will have to record all the episodes for the benefit of those of us without Fox Business.
    request FBN from your provider!!!

10am... are there going to be any repeat airings throughout the day or following days? I'm thinking there might be about 5 people watching FBN at 10am on saturdays.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsForRon View Post
    10am... are there going to be any repeat airings throughout the day or following days? I'm thinking there might be about 5 people watching FBN at 10am on saturdays.
    http://freedomwatchonfox.com/2010/06...others/101625/
    If you won’t be around to catch it then be sure to set your DVR. Also note that the show will re-air at 8pm Saturday and Sunday, and again at 11pm Sunday night.

oh i cant wait. This is going to be awesome!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I talked to the producer of this show yesterday and he says it is vitally important that anyone you know with Fox Business that they DVR all the shows, and that yes DVR'd shows count in the ratings. If you don't have Fox Business he said to watch it on the fox website and not on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor jones View Post
    I talked to the producer of this show yesterday and he says it is vitally important that anyone you know with Fox Business that they DVR all the shows, and that yes DVR'd shows count in the ratings. If you don't have Fox Business he said to watch it on the fox website and not on youtube.
    OK

Originally Posted by doctor jones
    I talked to the producer of this show yesterday and he says it is vitally important that
    anyone you know with Fox Business that they DVR all the shows, and that yes DVR'd
    shows count in the ratings. If you don't have Fox Business he said to watch it on the fox
    website and not on youtube.

Maybe you could get a message to the producer & tell him that the Directv's onscreen
    guide shows that on Fox Business the show, "Your Questions, Your Money Live" is listed
    from 9am-1pm Central time zone for Saturday the 12th.

How long is Freedom Watch going to be? An hour? Also is that 10am Pacific time?
    Last edited by mello; 06-07-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Michelle Bachman is such an opportunist. They shouldn't let her on the show. She's a partisan hack.

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Michelle Bachman is such an opportunist. They shouldn't let her on the show. She's a partisan hack.
    Ron Paul endorsed her for her congressional re-election.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozz View Post
    She was good in hearings on the bank boondoggle and Fed audit. She isn't good on everything but she is better than most on some key things.

I know this is silly to ask people to do, but please make sure you are all watching this show to support such a strong Liberty Movement minded program making its way to the mainstream media. We need this and the only way this will survive is if we actually watch the damn show. Thanks for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozz View Post
    Link?

I'm voting against her. Need to vote out all incumbents. She voted for the Patriot Act & it's renewal AND the Iraq war AND stimulus spending under Bush etc etc. She's a hack and she's got to go. I know she attended some luncheons with Ron Paul but she only did that because she sees how popular he is. She wants to ride those waves.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor jones View Post
    If you talk to him again you can tell him that you know one whole person who upgraded their DISH subscription specifically to get FBN when they announced this show was going on television.

Also tell him it would be awesome if they would rerun it on Sunday mornings. That's when the hubby and I cuddle up. lay in bed and watch political TV until we're exhausted.
    Last edited by angelatc; 06-08-2010 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    If you talk to him again you can tell him that you know one whole person who upgraded their DISH subscription specifically to get FBN when they announced this show was going on television.
    It's $15/month for me to upgrade, and I'm close to doing it...

Quote Originally Posted by obijuan View Post
    Fox Business Channel is way better than Fox News if you like economics. And you still get the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    • Invite others to do the same. To select all of your friends at once, click invite people to come, and then put the following code in your address bar and hit enter:

javascript:elms=document.getElementById('friends') .getElementsByTagName('li');for(var fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);}}

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Here's the series of events I want to see unfold:

Freedom Watch becomes the highest rated show on FBN ---> Fox moves Freedom Watch to prime time on Fox News ---> Freedom Watch becomes the highest rated show on Fox ----> Andrew Napalitano starts his own news network.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

So all these people are going to be interacting? Wow. I can't believe it. I'm having a wet dream, I swear. It has to be.

I'm normally not up before noon on a Saturday, but you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going to have someone roust me out of bed early to catch this!

Quote Originally Posted by obijuan View Post
    They called me with a $10 / per month deal, and it obviously included a lot of other channels, but FBN is the only one I care about. If you have DISH, call them and tell them someone you know got that deal - usually they'll give it to you.

Find a way to watch it live, on DVR or on the Fox News website, supprot the Judge !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast