Thread: Congrats to Rush Limbaugh on his fourth traditional marriage

Congrats to Rush Limbaugh on his fourth traditional marriage

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've always wondered why those who wish to "protect the sanctity of marriage" have no problem with divorce.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

dem operative.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    dem operative.
    If you read "See I Told You So", he seems more like a Neocon than a typical dem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    I've always wondered why those who wish to "protect the sanctity of marriage" have no problem with divorce.
    Generally, we do. There is a difference between principled supporters of the Covenant of Marriage between one man and one woman and the opposition to gay marriage.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    Generally, we do. There is a difference between principled supporters of the Covenant of Marriage between one man and one woman and the opposition to gay marriage.
    I know, I was more aiming this at the big name pundits really. I respect greatly those whom are consistent in their beliefs .
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    I think they'd call this adultery.
    How to reconcile Ron Paul with Pius IX.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One more and he gets a set of steak knives