Thread: Obama's sexual predator brother refused entry to UK

Obama's sexual predator brother refused entry to UK

According to the News of the World, fingerprint tests linked him to an alleged sex attack on a British girl.

He was questioned but not charged over the incident in Berkshire, it added.

'Public good'

A Home Office spokesman said Samson Obama was denied a visa after immigration officers noticed one of his documents was false. That led them to further inquiries

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7995544.stm

now he's running around they US, folks hide your daughters.....you too Michelle O
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So if he's being refused entry to the UK for being a sexual predator, how does he get into the US?

seems he did not de-plane or was not let out of airport and through customs
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Well, Obama's Auntie who has illegal status in this country was allowed to stay, so is there little doubt that Obama pulls favors for his family members. And the media silence on these issues is deafening. Could you imagine if Bush had a sexual predator brother? The media would never let that story die.

Not that I'm pro-Obama, but the news article says "alleged sex attack on a British girl," which seems less than solid. If it's still "alleged" and hasn't gone to trial, you'd think they would have let him deplane... then arrested him.

He was questioned but not charged over the incident in Berkshire....
    Some of you convicting someone over something they were only questioned about, and weren't even charged with, is disgusting. The police (especially in the freedomless UK) can and do quesiton all sorts of people, especially when there is pressure to solve a case. A lot of people on these forums have been questioned, or even charged, and in some cases convicted, of all kinds of things, but we still embrace them.

The false documents are more of a bother to me. I guess "immigration law" really is ignored at all levels within the family.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Not that I'm pro-Obama, but the news article says "alleged sex attack on a British girl," which seems less than solid. If it's still "alleged" and hasn't gone to trial, you'd think they would have let him deplane... then arrested him.

Some of you convicting someone over something they were only questioned about, and weren't even charged with, is disgusting. The police (especially in the freedomless UK) can and do quesiton all sorts of people, especially when there is pressure to solve a case. A lot of people on these forums have been questioned, or even charged, and in some cases convicted, of all kinds of things, but we still embrace them.

The false documents are more of a bother to me. I guess "immigration law" really is ignored at all levels within the family.
    Don't really care about a conviction here. Just the fact that it is alleged is enough to keep him away from my kids....there is no room for error here....
    Besides, just the fact of the lack of coverage here is the US is enough for me to assume a certain amount of validity to the story....
    James Madison

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Don't really care about a conviction here. Just the fact that it is alleged is enough to keep him away from my kids....there is no room for error here....
    Besides, just the fact of the lack of coverage here is the US is enough for me to assume a certain amount of validity to the story....
    He wasn't even charged.

I hope you never witness something or know someone to whom something happens You might be questioned, and then no one would ever speak to you again.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

He wasn't even charged.

I hope you never witness something or know someone to whom something happens You might be questioned, and then no one would ever speak to you again.
    yea whatever...my kids are worth the risk. any risk
    besides the fact that he is related to obama and charges may would be manipulated.

do you have kids?
    James Madison

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yea whatever...my kids are worth the risk. any risk
    besides the fact that he is related to obama and charges may would be manipulated.

do you have kids?
    No, but perhaps I'm a young woman.

I hope you ensure that everyone at your child's school is squeaky clean and was never questioned about a case like this, by the way. A whole lot of teachers in middle and high school go through these allegations and they end up being baseless. Your sense of justice is a little crooked. You should also check up on anyone that prepares or serves them food in a restaurant, or for that matter anyone who's in the restaurant at all (someone questioned could make the leap and put a camera in the bathroom!), and the bus driver, and the doctor...

Why would he use fake documents? Hes Obama's borther, so why need them?

Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    Why would he use fake documents? Hes Obama's borther, so why need them?
    Maybe it's family tradition?

Quote Originally Posted by Stary Hickory View Post
    Maybe it's family tradition?

you guys planned that!
    James Madison

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    So if he's being refused entry to the UK for being a sexual predator, how does he get into the US?
    Across the border like everyone else.

No, but perhaps I'm a young woman.

I hope you ensure that everyone at your child's school is squeaky clean and was never questioned about a case like this, by the way. A whole lot of teachers in middle and high school go through these allegations and they end up being baseless. Your sense of justice is a little crooked. You should also check up on anyone that prepares or serves them food in a restaurant, or for that matter anyone who's in the restaurant at all (someone questioned could make the leap and put a camera in the bathroom!), and the bus driver, and the doctor...
    The system is flawed. There are many guilty folks walking free as well as ther are many innocent folks in jail. But the fact that UK thought he was enough of a suspect to ban him gives me enough information to craft a personal opinion.

Do you think that the administration had anything to do with the outcome of investigations to this matter?
    What kind of scandal would this be for obama?
    If they had enough information to ban this person and they thought he is a threat to the public, why would they not proceed with prosecution?

Too many missing pieces to this puzzle and we have no way to ascertain the facts.
    I will always protect my family from predators, suspected or confirmed....all kinds.
    James Madison

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

The system is flawed. There are many guilty folks walking free as well as ther are many innocent folks in jail. But the fact that UK thought he was enough of a suspect to ban him gives me enough information to craft a personal opinion.

Do you think that the administration had anything to do with the outcome of investigations to this matter?
    What kind of scandal would this be for obama?
    If they had enough information to ban this person and they thought he is a threat to the public, why would they not proceed with prosecution?

Too many missing pieces to this puzzle and we have no way to ascertain the facts.
    I will always protect my family from predators, suspected or confirmed....all kinds.
    They would have kept him out of their country regardless on the basis of the false document(s). You are assuming, which you might well do given the text of the article, that he was refused entry on the basis of being a sexual predator. In fact, that's how you wrote the thread title. The "public good" nonsense in the article wouldn't fly in the US, and I'm not saddened by it. I'm also not going to judge someone guilty because they were questioned in connection with a case I know nothing about.

This guy isn't Obama's full brother, either. He's one of the people Obama's father created after he vanished from Barry's life. It'd be pretty depressing if this were a "scandal," but I suspect you're right, as privacy and respect for due process end as soon as someone that people have a negative opinion of is involved.

This story is also from early 2009. Don't let that stop you.

Samson Obama, who lives in Kenya, was on his way to the US presidential inauguration in January when he was stopped at East Midlands Airport.

Last edited by DAFTEK; 03-09-2011 at 09:28 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are legitimate reasons as to why Obama sucks. This isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by DAFTEK View Post
    Personally I don't think this should be Obama's problem, to each his own.
    unless Obama hooked him up with the Chi-city guy who got him the fake documents.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Last edited by DAFTEK; 03-09-2011 at 08:44 AM.

Has this guy been trying to get in touch with your kids?

It's not getting coverage because it's a non-story. This isn't his brother like they grew up together. Obama's dad left him when Obama was 2 years old. His dad went back to Kenya and had sex with a lot of women and had like 5 more kids from 5 more women. Or something like that. And Obama never even knew this "brother" or any of these other siblings. So yeah technically he's his half-brother by blood - but not in any conventional sense.

If this guy goes and does stupid $#@! it's not exactly Obama's fault or problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post

It's not getting coverage because it's a non-story. This isn't his brother like they grew up together. Obama's dad left him when Obama was 2 years old. His dad went back to Kenya and had sex with a lot of women and had like 5 more kids from 5 more women. Or something like that. And Obama never even knew this "brother" or any of these other siblings. So yeah technically he's his half-brother by blood - but not in any conventional sense.

If this guy goes and does stupid $#@! it's not exactly Obama's fault or problem.
    ...and this is a story from January 2009, to boot. Makes you wonder why someone would wait until June 2010 to post it.

Hamsome why are you posting pictures of black people? Wasn't your goal a world without blacks or something?

You're hurting yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post

Since Obama's cusin is Kenyas President, maybe they have indeed keep up with each over the years. It's not hard at all to keep up with ones who family, whill making it seem that you never do or never have. If the rumers about Obama being in the CIA are ture, than perhaps is all family was involed with spying. His grand father from his mother side is to belive to have been part of Army Intel.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since Obama's cusin is Kenyas President, maybe they have indeed keep up with each over the years. It's not hard at all to keep up with ones who family, whill making it seem that you never do or never have. If the rumers about Obama being in the CIA are ture, than perhaps is all family was involed with spying. His grand father from his mother side is to belive to have been part of Army Intel.
    His cousin has what to do with this particular step-brother?

Yes. And maybe Obama is half reptile, and has a brother who lives on a spaceship ready to descend on the earth. And he keeps a frozen Adolph Hitler in his fridge and soon he'll unthaw him and rule over the world.

At some point speculation is just speculation.

His dad had a bunch of kids that lived about 5,000 miles from him on a different continent. And he never knew them. What they do is not his fault.

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    They would have kept him out of their country regardless on the basis of the false document(s). You are assuming, which you might well do given the text of the article, that he was refused entry on the basis of being a sexual predator. In fact, that's how you wrote the thread title. The "public good" nonsense in the article wouldn't fly in the US, and I'm not saddened by it. I'm also not going to judge someone guilty because they were questioned in connection with a case I know nothing about.

This guy isn't Obama's full brother, either. He's one of the people Obama's father created after he vanished from Barry's life. It'd be pretty depressing if this were a "scandal," but I suspect you're right, as privacy and respect for due process end as soon as someone that people have a negative opinion of is involved.

This story is also from early 2009. Don't let that stop you.
    I really think we could be long lost sisters or something, you and I think so much alike its eerie.