Thread: New Message From Peter Schiff!

New Message From Peter Schiff!

Hello Everybody,

Polls show I have the winning message in this race. There's just one problem -- not enough voters know about my candidacy.

Well my fellow patriots, with your help, we are about to change that!

We've launched the official Schiff for Senate store, so now you can help increase our campaign's presence by purchasing Schiff for Senate gear! Follow this link right now to choose from a variety of items from t-shirts and buttons to baseball caps and yard signs. Just make sure to order right away because merchandise is flying off the shelves.

Time is running out -- to win the nomination and to save America. Every day our national debt increases and Washington brings us one step closer to disaster. This problem is not going to go away until we send new leadership to Washington. That's why I need your immediate help.

You can play a large role in increasing our campaign's visibility across Connecticut and the entire country by making use of your official Schiff for Senate gear. Whether you place a bumper sticker on the back of your car, stick a yard sign in your front lawn or wear a ball cap to your kids' Little League games, you'll bring us another step closer to our goal -- winning the nomination and saving America.

So follow this link today and order your official Schiff for Senate gear.

I am the only candidate in this race with the skill set and guts to take on the systemic issues causing our economic woes. I'm still in this race because I'm an economist, not a politician, and the number one source of America's problems is the political establishment in Washington. By making sure I'm the nominee come November, we will be taking the first step in eradicating the problem.

But I need your help to win on Primary Day. Will you do your part by purchasing your official Schiff for Senate gear today and helping spread the word about my candidacy?

I am the grassroots candidate in this race, and that means I'm counting on your support to win the nomination. So be a patriot, and follow this link and order your Schiff for Senate gear today. And don't worry if you've already made a purchase -- Schiff for Senate t-shirts and ball caps make great gifts for the dads and grads in your life. And if you place your order today, you will receive it in plenty of time for Father's Day and all of those graduation parties later this month.

America is counting on you and so am I.

Peter Schiff
    Republican U.S. Senate Candidate

P.S. Follow this link right away check the official Schiff for Senate store and order your official campaign gear today! Don't miss out on this fun way to help increase our campaign's visibility and propel us to victory on August 10th.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/peter-...y/427748405131
    Last edited by qwerty; 06-02-2010 at 12:52 PM.
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!