Thread: Big Digg: Obama: Americans greatest threat to America.

Big Digg: Obama: Americans greatest threat to America.

Digg and comment on how this will open the door for further curtailment of our civil liberties.

http:// digg.com/politics/Obama_Americans_greatest_threat_to_America

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS...egrown.terror/
    Last edited by libertythor; 05-28-2010 at 12:12 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder what all those "conservatives" are gonna think of the patriot act now.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Wonder what all those "conservatives" are gonna think of the patriot act now.
    Good question. Those "conservatives" are the equivalent of people having unconditional loyalty to a brand like Nike.

dugg

Can't wait to hear digg's Obama apologists responses.

More likely they'll just ignore it.

I just noticed that there was no quote from Mark Potok and the SPLC.

CNN must be having a lazy Thursday.

I did a Yahoo search on: "When the Obama administration unveils its National Security Strategy Thursday, it will be the first time a president explicitly recognizes the threat posed to the country by individuals at home."

It yielded nothing.

I'm looking for the source of this quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Revered View Post
    I did a Yahoo search on: "When the Obama administration unveils its National Security Strategy Thursday, it will be the first time a president explicitly recognizes the threat posed to the country by individuals at home."

It yielded nothing.

? That is what Digg generated, so I quoted it and then added my commentary.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertythor View Post
    ? That is what Digg generated, so I quoted it and then added my commentary.
    OK I just used the search feature on Digg, and I still found nothing.

No results for "When the Obama administration unveils its National Security Strategy Thursday, it will be the first time a president explicitly recognizes the threat posed to the country by individuals at home." were found.

I'm not familiar with how Digg works. I would potentially like to post this quote on other sites; but I want to review the source before I make that decision. Can you help me out?
    Last edited by Paul Revered; 05-27-2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: typo

OK I just used the search feature on Digg, and I still found nothing.

No results for "When the Obama administration unveils its National Security Strategy Thursday, it will be the first time a president explicitly recognizes the threat posed to the country by individuals at home." were found.

I'm not familiar with how Digg works. I would potentially like to post this quote on other sites; but I want to review the source before I make that decision. Can you help me out?
    Ok, it looks like Digg ended up parsing words, but it takes an act of congress to get Digg to change it once it is submitted. However, in the article there are some good quotes to glean from.

This needs wide exposure, and people need to start attacking on this issue. I smell the advent of a new Patriot Act.

I saw on my science blog or this blog a story mentioned about 2 weeks ago on oil rig deployments. There were maybe over 100 since the oil spill to date deployed. That is why the Obama administration was unheard of on the Gulf oil spill since today. The oil rigs already deployed do not have to stop drilling, only the new ones do. That is why Obama was told to drag his feet on the Gulf oil spill. They probably accelerated the deployment or just to buy them more time for the scheduled launch of those rigs so no one would notice. I noticed.

Does any one recall this story and have a link to it? If it turns out the Obama administration delayed in doing something significant to stop the oil from washing up on the beaches and marsh lands, to give cover to the oil industry to get their rigs launched, there will be hell to pay? They should have had every Navy and Cost Guard piece of equipment possible deployed into the Gulf of Mexico since day one for Christs Sake.

Can you help me out hear on this conspiracy?
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

That sounds very plausible. It could be to that the administration has an interest in the spill getting really ugly so that the federal government can then move in and regulate more or nationalize the oil industry in the name of "national security".

Either way, the Coast Guard should have been all over it from the beginning.

It yielded nothing.

Homegrown terrorist threat to be part of National Security Strategy

By Pam Benson, CNNMay 27, 2010 -- Updated 1305 GMT (2105 HKT)

Washington (CNN) -- When the Obama administration unveils its National Security Strategy Thursday, it will be the first time a president explicitly recognizes the threat posed to the country by radicalized individuals at home.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Homegrown terrorist threat to be part of National Security Strategy

By Pam Benson, CNNMay 27, 2010 -- Updated 1305 GMT (2105 HKT)

Washington (CNN) -- When the Obama administration unveils its National Security Strategy Thursday, it will be the first time a president explicitly recognizes the threat posed to the country by radicalized individuals at home.
    There it is.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertythor View Post
    There it is.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=247157

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I will add the original link to the post.