Thread: Bill Kristol talks about Rand Paul . . .

Bill Kristol talks about Rand Paul and Tea Parties . . .

Last edited by haaaylee; 05-26-2010 at 09:50 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ewwww

The only good part about that was having him look like he was sucking lemons while he said what a good thing resurgence of the tea party small governmental activism would be for refreshing the conservative movement.....

the new conservative gov't in the u.k is a fragile coalition.
    the interviewer was trying to get to the deeper reasoning
    behind the party elite dovetailing closer to the tea party.
    i think the throw the bums out desire by the public is hitting
    many of the people in d.c who uncritically went along with the
    war on terror in addition to TARP! our spending ballooned way up...
    Last edited by Aratus; 05-26-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Ewwww

The only good part about that was having him look like he was sucking lemons while he said what a good thing resurgence of the tea party small governmental activism would be for refreshing the conservative movement.....
    You sure that wasn't him trying not to gnash his fangs live on international TV?

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    You sure that wasn't him trying not to gnash his fangs live on international TV?
    Well, not sure. It COULD have been the fang thing.

One of the most evil nice guys on the planet: Bill Kristol. This asshat must never be allowed to sponge off or suck up to the liberty movement. He must be forever called out for what he is.

I can't bear to look at Bill Kristol anymore. He's got the beady eyes and wormy lips to go along with his smarmy personality.

Bill Kristol is still an assclown who should be forever haunted by the thousands of men he burried by his insane, Neocon, adjenda. God Bless the day when he finally comes out of the closet and pulls a Specter joining the Liberal Democrats where his rightful home should be.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryBrowneLives View Post
    Bill Kristol is still an assclown who should be forever haunted by the thousands of men he burried by his insane, Neocon, adjenda. God Bless the day when he finally comes out of the closet and pulls a Specter joining the Liberal Democrats where his rightful home should be.
    hundreds of thousands, dare say millions.
    “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” - Thomas Paine

We should all now be very worried...
    As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy.
    - Christopher Dawson

Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.
    - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by eqcitizen View Post
    We should all now be very worried...
    I'm wondering now if Rand and his wife belong to one of these psuedo-Christian churches that worship Israel.

The fact that Kristol and other zio-cons are warming up to Rand is very troubling.

Quote Originally Posted by sofia View Post
    I'm wondering now if Rand and his wife belong to one of these psuedo-Christian churches that worship Israel.

The fact that Kristol and other zio-cons are warming up to Rand is very troubling.
    No, they are Presbyterians.

I think Kristol et al are deciding that if he is a stealth candidate on war, he won't have enough votes there and the business community is starting to like the idea of a principled libertarian view on property rights making it into the mix of the Senate to call bills out, so he is making the best of what he considers a bad situation -- embracing the ideals while still hoping to use them only to manipulate public thinking, not to actually deliver. Note, he isn't embracing Rand himself, just the 'small government ideas'.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-27-2010 at 07:47 AM.

This is what victory sounds like, guys. Suck it Bill Kristol. You know he wants to lay into Rand but he can't. We've beaten him. Now we just have to beat the Democrats.

Sofia -- it really isn't troubling, it is wonderful. We see here a defeated man.

I believe that RAND will win...and this will PISS off the neo cons. The RNC has to support RAND now...or the democrat. THey better do the right thing. The more that RAND stays out of the jaws of the news media...and focuses on Kentucky...the better off he will be.

I can't bear to watch Kristol. How many times did he mention Israel? I'll guess 10. The man's a Neo-Zionist.

YouTube - BBC News - Rand Paul and the Tea Party - Part 2of2

He actually said he has been leaning more Libertarian in the past 18 months in this interview.
    Last edited by haaaylee; 05-27-2010 at 12:35 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by haaaylee View Post
    YouTube - BBC News - Rand Paul and the Tea Party - Part 2of2

He actually said he has been leaning more Libertarian in the past 18 months in this interview.
    That must be the yardstick of libertarianism used by Dondero.

Here is Kristol a few days ago on Fox News:
    http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201005200056

He says Rand is attractive, plain-spoken, honest, good-natured, and thoughtful and that you cold to a lot worse in the Senate.

Kristol is a clinical psychopath. Listening to anything he says is pointless, because he will say and do anything to further his statist agenda.
    Voluntary. Voluntary. Voluntary. Voluntary. Voluntary. Voluntary.

$#@! Bill Kristol
    Capitalists can exploit you only with your permission: by trading with you, selling to you, asking you to sell out.

Government exploits you at the point of a gun.

As long as you limit the power of the latter, the former can only exploit by providing better products, services and options. if they collude, then all bets are off. But that is a problem with government--in that case fascism--not capitalism.

-dew

Lightbulb Neo- means newly; Paleo-Trotskyite is more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    I can't bear to watch Kristol. How many times did he mention Israel? I'll guess 10. The man's a Neo-Zionist.
    Neo, meaning newly converted? Hardly. More like a Paleo-Zionist.

Kristol is the product of generations of Marxist-Zionist Trotskyite inbreeding.

Here's his pedigree:

They breed for recessive traits like thin skin, bloodlust, and smirky weaselly hauteur.

Bachmann2012.com is For Sale, to benefit RPF and RP2012.

Silver kills vampires: We store. We wait. We win.

Economics, like chemistry, has nothing to do with politics. -Chodorov

Actually I heard him last week defending Rand Paul really well on Special Report. A lot of you never give credit where it's due and/or never pick up on it in the first place.

If you saw the Special Report discussion on Fox News your jaw would drop. He probably defended Rand more effectively than anyone I've seen on TV.

Look I have my ideological issues with Kristol but it looks like he's "on the team" until November which is less than I can say for some other shameful neocons.
    "We took it in the shorts with Bush-Cheney, the Iraq War, and by sacrificing fiscal responsibility to hold power.”
    ~John Boehner, GOP Minority Leader

"Take out all this movement stuff. There is no movement.... Look, I know this probably sounds arrogant to say but I redefined the Republican Party." ~President George W. Bush to speechwriter

In fact here's the video. Notice how he's getting reamed by the left for this.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...sticated-compl
    "We took it in the shorts with Bush-Cheney, the Iraq War, and by sacrificing fiscal responsibility to hold power.”

"Take out all this movement stuff. There is no movement.... Look, I know this probably sounds arrogant to say but I redefined the Republican Party." ~President George W. Bush to speechwriter

Exclamation Everybody loves a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieftain1776 View Post
    Actually I heard him last week defending Rand Paul really well on Special Report. A lot of you never give credit where it's due and/or never pick up on it in the first place.

If you saw the Special Report discussion on Fox News your jaw would drop. He probably defended Rand more effectively than anyone I've seen on TV.

Look I have my ideological issues with Kristol but it looks like he's "on the team" until November which is less than I can say for some other shameful neocons.
    Thanks for posting that Billy K update, but I doubt his conversion is sincere. As if Billy would take advice from Palin!

Where was Billy K before Rand whupped Trey 2:1 in the primary?

Looks like parasitic Billy has found a new host, in the form of Rand Paul.

Like a rat refugee from a sunken ship, gnawing his way onto a seaworthy new vessel.
    Bachmann2012.com is For Sale, to benefit RPF and RP2012.

Silver kills vampires: We store. We wait. We win.

Economics, like chemistry, has nothing to do with politics. -Chodorov

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Thanks for posting that Billy K update, but I doubt his conversion is sincere. As if Billy would take advice from Palin!

Where was Billy K before Rand whupped Trey 2:1 in the primary?

Looks like parasitic Billy has found a new host, in the form of Rand Paul.

Like a rat refugee from a sunken ship, gnawing his way onto a seaworthy new vessel.
    Kristol probably has the same approach to politics I do about foreign policy hawks: oppose them in congressional primaries if you can and support them--as Republicans-- in the general. I don't apply that toward Presidential elections though...

The country is in a small government mood and we are leading the grassroots charge symbolized by Rand Paul. Kristol is not dumb...if the GOP loses a safe seat in Kentucky that hurts the whole party.

Thumbs down

Don't trust Bill Kristol.
    The man still drips neo conservatism venom.
    A Camel, Lion, and Child.