Thread: U.S. Report: Jamaican Prime Minister Is 'Known Criminal Affiliate' Of Hunted Drug Lor

U.S. Report: Jamaican Prime Minister Is 'Known Criminal Affiliate' Of Hunted Drug Lor

This is a fascinating story, but it's not why I posted this. The commentators on this story are blasting ABC for their "spin" on the story. It reminds me a lot of us blasting folks when they write inaccurate stories on Ron and Rand Paul. Just wanted to share this with those who are interested.

U.S. Report: Jamaican Prime Minister Is 'Known Criminal Affiliate' Of Hunted Drug Lord

Sampling of comments:

That story is wildly sensational and filled with so many inaccuracies as to call into doubt the main allegation. I think Bruce Golding has lost the trust and confidence of Jamaican people but this kind of claim has to be made by a more credible source as part of a more accurate piece of journalism before it is to be viewed with any seriousness. Shame on ABCNEWS!The allegation that Bruce Golding was "recently" intercepted speaking to Christopher Coke is misleading. Mr Coke is the most powerful constituent (and one whom up until now has never been charged with a crime anywhere - though I dont mean to deny his obvious stature as a drug trafficker) in the Western Kingston constituency of which Mr. Golding is Member of Parliament, of course he has spoken to him "recently" if you define that as meaning some point in the last several years (the time period of this investigation into Mr. Coke). It would appear though that your article seems to suggest recently to mean at some point since the arrest warrant has been issued. If you have such evidence please present it and desist from engaging in this irresponsible breed of journalism.
    Shame on you ABC, Shame.... are you on the ground in Jamaica? Are you at KPH? Are you in Tivoli? Are you listening in on "supposed" conversations? Instead of reporting falsely on a nation and a situation you care nothing about, put that energy into reporting on issues in your own country..WE DO NOT NEED IT!
    Posted by:
    faithfuljamaican
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know nothing about this, but it is hard to believe these are their real names.

Golding and Coke.?

LOL
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden