Thread: Future Of Robotic Warfare...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While the implications of such machines are scary, the machines themselves are badass.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

can't we just settle world disputes over a game of call of duty?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

But wait, I thought, they threw both the chip and the arm in the steel melting pot thing.
    Screw the big two! Let's all vote Libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Akus View Post
    But wait, I thought, they threw both the chip and the arm in the steel melting pot thing.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Judgment Day is inevitable. They only delayed it.
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

That's what they wanted you to think.

http://www.bostondynamics.com/robot_bigdog.html
    http://www.robotliving.com/2009/01/2...unts-for-food/

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom