Thread: Mike Church has a message for Rand Paul

Post Mike Church has a message for Rand Paul

Posted from Mike Church's Facebook account:

Dear Rand: Remember when your father was laughed off the stage for supporting non-intervention and discussing blowback?

He stuck to his guns, did not back down, because the principle is correct.

If you believe Government is to blame for RACISM, then do not back down simply because the old-media is now trying to run you through a Meat-Grinder

and then he linked to the following video:
    YouTube - Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 5/24/10: More Blank Checks to the Military Industrial Complex
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thank you, I wish Rand would speak like that
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Mike is right.

Rand is trying to win a seat though. He has to play the game. When he has finally won, then he can drive home his message, whether the MSM wants to hear it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    Mike is right.

Rand is trying to win a seat though. He has to play the game. When he has finally won, then he can drive home his message, whether the MSM wants to hear it or not.
    I have decided to put my faith in him and hope that he's just playing politics to get elected and then he'll come out full blast to take on the establishment.

I'm not very religious but I do know that the Bible warns against placing your faith in men.. I hope that this faith I have in Rand will not be wasted.

i back rand in this case.

people are going to listen to the Rachel Maddow intervew, and even though Rand doesn't say the conclusion explicitly, the lays out the argument, so people are going to reach it themselves.

and he avoids giving them soundbites to be used with lies in commercials. rand is doing everything great.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    I have decided to put my faith in him and hope that he's just playing politics to get elected and then he'll come out full blast to take on the establishment.

I'm not very religious but I do know that the Bible warns against placing your faith in men.. I hope that this faith I have in Rand will not be wasted.
    Pretty much my stand as well.
    "Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have.” Barry Goldwater