Thread: Marijuana-filled firewood

Marijuana-filled firewood

'Hello, is this the Sheriff's Office?'

'Yes. What can I do for you?'

'I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith ...He's hidin' marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs, but he's hidin' it there.'

'Thank you very much for the call, sir.'

The next day, the Sheriff's Deputies descend on Virgil's house.

They search the shed where the firewood is kept . Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Virgil and leave.

Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil's house.

'Hey, Virgil! This here's Floyd....Did the Sheriff come?'

'Yeah!'

'Did they chop your firewood?'

'Yep!'

'Happy Birthday, buddy!'

Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

'I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith ...He's hidin' marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs, but he's hidin' it there.'

Dressed in SWAT gear, they break down his front door and rush into the house, shooting his dogs and terrorizing his wife and children.

^Joke vs. Reality
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by ammorris View Post

Dressed in SWAT gear, they break down his front door and rush into the house, shooting his dogs and terrorizing his wife and children.

after not finding anything they plant their own drugs at the scene

fixed it
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Way to screw up a joke. Does anyone have a $#@!ing sense of humor anymore?

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Way to screw up a joke. Does anyone have a $#@!ing sense of humor anymore?
    Cops set up a drunk driving "sting" just off the property of a hot local gin mill.

Before long they observe a man walking out of the club, staggering, weaving and almost falling down.

The man gets in his car and lurches unsteadily out of the parking lot.

The cops descend as soon as he make it a hundred yards down the road, they pull him over, drag him out of the car and perform a half a dozen sobriety checks on him, all of which he passes with flying colors.

Miffed, the cops belligerently ask this, now clearly sober and upright man, what the hell is going on.

He replies, "I'm the DD."

The cops reply, "The designated driver?"

The man says, "No, the designated decoy."

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

I didn't mean to ruin the joke. Just touched a raw nerve given recent events in Detroit. Sorry.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The joke is hilarious, I've already shared it with several people.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by anti federalist View Post
    cops set up a drunk driving "sting" just off the property of a hot local gin mill.

Before long they observe a man walking out of the club, staggering, weaving and almost falling down.

The man gets in his car and lurches unsteadily out of the parking lot.

The cops descend as soon as he make it a hundred yards down the road, they pull him over, drag him out of the car and perform a half a dozen sobriety checks on him, all of which he passes with flying colors.

Miffed, the cops belligerently ask this, now clearly sober and upright man, what the hell is going on.

He replies, "i'm the dd."

the cops reply, "the designated driver?"

the man says, "no, the designated decoy."

:d
    hah!!!!