Thread: Rand has friends

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nice

I just posted this to my Twitter site:

http://twitter.com/AbolishTheFed

Yep best way to make a community stronger. Attack one of its members. It doesn't even matter who or for what.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Interesting how some hardcore Libertarians hereon are dissing Rand. I say: go back to your Party that Always Gets 2% in Elections that Matter

Note to all those Perfectly-Pure-as-the-Driven-Snow libertarians out there: Please spare me the angry emails declaring the shocking — shocking!!!!! — news that Rand Paul is not, like you, The Most Ideologically Pure Libertarian in the History of the World.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...ves/58305.html

"They painted themselves into a corner and set off the explosion that I predict will become known as the The Rand Paul Revolution."

This.

And to add to bobbyw24's remarks - absolutely right. The purists' desire for Rand to talk like Ron is not based in political reality. This is a senate election - not a small, Texas district that nobody cares about. Rand doesn't have the luxury of debating ideas and philosophy on TV - as we quite clearly found out last week!

It's good that conservatives (of all stripes) are coming out to support Rand. Persecution is unifying and motivating.

Thank you, Mica. And welcome!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyw24 View Post
    Interesting how some hardcore Libertarians hereon are dissing Rand. I say: go back to your Party that Always Gets 2% in Elections that Matter

Note to all those Perfectly-Pure-as-the-Driven-Snow libertarians out there: Please spare me the angry emails declaring the shocking — shocking!!!!! — news that Rand Paul is not, like you, The Most Ideologically Pure Libertarian in the History of the World.

just a point of information, only about 20% of the libertarians are hard core purist that reject everyone who isn't "pure".
    they are a minority.
    i know this for a fact being heavily involved in the LP for 13 years even holding central committee positions as high as vice chair.
    Do you see me screaming he isn't worth supporting?

our central committee always had one or two blind purest. they were as much of a problem for us as they are for rand and ron.

please don't lump all libertarians into one group. thanks.
    Last edited by torchbearer; 05-24-2010 at 09:10 AM.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They're idiots. I don't agree with every single policy point that Rand or Ron make, I still support them because on 80-90% of the stuff they make perfect sense and they're honest.

I am anarcho capitalist and I support Rand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

I'm a minarchist, capitalist libertarian and I support Dr. Rand Paul.

There's plenty of room for country AND rock in this big tent!
    Bachmann2012.com is For Sale, to benefit RPF and RP2012.

Silver kills vampires: We store. We wait. We win.

Economics, like chemistry, has nothing to do with politics. -Chodorov

I'm an Anarchist and I support Rand Paul.

Tracy
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=720941620
    http://www.myspace.com/anarkyisorder

Tracy

PS Please donate to our SD Liberty PAC and send as many Ron Paul delegates to Tampa from SD as possible.
    http://southdakotaforliberty.com/
    Like us on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...74626939256447

I'm a Rand Paul Republican and I support Rand Paul

I am a capitalist minarchist, and I support Rand Paul's candidacy over the alternative.
    Last edited by corsair; 05-24-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Conservative who supports Rand!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I AM the Funk and I support Rand.

Some are libertarians and some seem to have shown up as soon as Rand won with some form of ulterior motive.

I'm a left libertarian and i support him. CraZy, huh?

Another American and independent for Rand

Interesting how some hardcore Libertarians hereon are dissing Rand. I say: go back to your Party that Always Gets 2% in Elections that Matter.
    That's 0.4%, thank you.

I believe that our nation would be a lot better place if we were restrained by a strict interpretation of the Constitution, and I support Rand Paul!

It's rather amazing to me all the people who are defending him now. Politics is a strange beast, yet I think that not only the changing times, but also Rand's approach have opened these doors for us. We need to take advantage of them.

I'm a single issue voter:

End the FED!

Go Rand!
    RON PAUL
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

(copy and paste this text for your own R[ƎVO˩]UTION!)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.