Thread: Dear Rand, never trust your liberal "friends"

Dear Rand, never trust your liberal "friends"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ack-to-mexico/

It didn't take long for Kentucky Republican senatorial candidate Rand Paul to learn his first lesson in the big-league political spotlight: Never trust a liberal. The libertarian eye surgeon drew fire from the left for his impolitic attempt to hold a rational debate on the nuances of the Civil Rights Act with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on Wednesday.

In the past, Dr. Paul established a rapport with the left-leaning cable TV hostess on whose show he launched his long-shot campaign against the establishment candidate for the Republican nomination. Back then, it was no surprise that Ms. Maddow would treat the sower of discord within the Grand Old Party with courtesy and respect."

i hope he learned a lesson here. liberals love libertarians so long as they can only cause trouble for republicans. rand paul is now a threat to democrat senate dominance so he is now the enemy to every liberal. RAND!! your only friends are on the right. MSNBC used you before. do you see that?

i hope all my libertarian friends have learned a lesson here. fraternize with the enemy at your own risk.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd say the "enemy" is on both sides, but whatever. More like the cable news media is an enemy of anyone who speaks the truth.

The liberals have declared a war on Rand Paul, and yes, we will have some mainstream conservatives as allies, such as Sarah Palin and Mark Levin.

The left hates us now, and they will do whatever they can to destroy the Tea Party movement and destroy the liberty movement.

Rand Paul should trust no one on the left, because they are no longer the sympathetic progressives that they were in 2007. They are now our enemies, they are self-righteous race-baitors, and they will do anything to destroy Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahgop View Post
    [url]
    i hope all my libertarian friends have learned a lesson here. fraternize with the enemy at your own risk.
    So Maddow was only supposed to ask softball questions? She was trying to see if Rand would be willing to allow government force to be used in private discrimination cases. Rand Paul was the one avoiding a direct answer. Yes, he had his reasons to avoid a direct answer, but that doesn't mean Maddow has to stand down.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

you are right fozz. i disagree however about them ever being "sympathetic"

Rachel Maddow, and obvious communist, is as skilled at what she does as the most talented trial lawyer. She is a media shark. Anyone who wades into those waters needs to be as skilled as she is.

Goes the other way too. Republicans only give Libertarians airtime or respect when we talk about Democrats' bad spending habits. As soon as a Republican gets in power you know Fox will never let CATO or Reason back on until a Democrat makes a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Goes the other way too. Republicans only give Libertarians airtime or respect when we talk about Democrats' bad spending habits. As soon as a Republican gets in power you know Fox will never let CATO or Reason back on until a Democrat makes a mistake.
    Yup, and it's amusing to see people saying how Faux Snooze is now our best friend, ain't it great that Sarah Palin is defending Rand, the neocons and Karl Rove love Rand, etc, etc, ect. How soon people forget what they did to Ron Paul.
    Last edited by susano; 05-23-2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: spelling

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.