Thread: VIDEO: Palin on Rand

VIDEO: Palin on Rand

Here's the video, from Fox News Sunday (starts at about 1:00 and finishes around 5:00):

YouTube - Fox News Sunday - Sarah Palin On Rand Paul Ahead To November

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

i hope this is the title of a future "Nailin Paylin" scene.

Here it comes, (attempted) smears from the 'right'.

It looks like they tried to ambush her with those positions and get her to backtrack but she handled them pretty well, possibly because she's been putting herself in a position where she can't backtrack from supporting Rand.

Unfortunately for them they just got Palin talking about libertarianism and constitutionalism... which will influence anyone left that still likes her. That's not going to be good for Fox or the MSM.

They forgot to smear everything immediately afterwards, maybe they left it for another "commentary" segment?
    Evolve to Freedom through being fully self sufficient and independent of systems of control in economy, technology, energy, education, nutrition, health, and other power centers of society. An Idea Whose Time Has Come. The Government starts at the precincts. Become a Party Precinct Chairperson to help take back the Government. Take Liberty into your own hands. Join the Campaign for Liberty. Educate yourself and others.

Geez, fox gets it wrong. He does not want to close Guantanamo damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Geez, fox gets it wrong. He does not want to close Guantanamo damnit.
    yeah. i yelled when i heard that.

I know Sarah means well, but I wish she would stop calling Rand a libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by josh.schisler View Post
    yeah. i yelled when i heard that.
    watching the media makes me have a potty mouth.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    some Democrats want to close gitmo. the more the merrier. do clarify in an email to rEVOLUTIOn and g.o.p people... he doesn't!

Palin is so completely on our side now that it is flabbergasting to me... I don't really know what to make of all of this...

About Guantanamo... Rand has said that he wants to release all prisoners there who can't be charged with a crime or are found innocent. That would be basically all prisoners there, so in effect, yes, he does want to close Guantanamo. Guantanamo exists precisely to hold people like this who would be released by the regular Justice system. And I am 100% in favor of eliminating all of our secret and unaccountable prisons.

Unless some MSM try to say something against the GITMO thing, just let it slide. It's part of a subtle legitimizing of the idea of closing GITMO and other libertarian ideas.

[sarcasm]

"If fox doesn't say anything against those positions, then Palin and Rand must be ok. Maybe we should close Guantanamo. Maybe we don't need the federal Department of Education."

[/sarcasm]
    Last edited by SolusSLX; 05-23-2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: sarcasm fail
    Evolve to Freedom through being fully self sufficient and independent of systems of control in economy, technology, energy, education, nutrition, health, and other power centers of society. An Idea Whose Time Has Come. The Government starts at the precincts. Become a Party Precinct Chairperson to help take back the Government. Take Liberty into your own hands. Join the Campaign for Liberty. Educate yourself and others.

Wow. I'm impressed. Good for her.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by SolusSLX View Post
    Unless some MSM try to say something against the GITMO thing, just let it slide. It's part of a subtle legitimizing of the idea of closing GITMO and other libertarian ideas.

"If fox don't say nothin' against them thar po'sitions, then Palin and this Randy guy must be OK. Maybeh we should close git'moe. We don't need no deepartment of edjumications either."
    Elitist.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Quote Originally Posted by CUnknown View Post
    Palin is so completely on our side now that it is flabbergasting to me... I don't really know what to make of all of this...
    YouTube - Sarah Palin on Ron Paul and Republican partisanship
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst