Thread: CNN Lies about Rand Paul in their poll question

CNN Lies about Rand Paul in their poll question

Do you agree with Rand Paul that President Obama is being too tough on BP?
    - CNN.com

He never said that. He referred to one of the comments by the Obama Admin. If anything, Rand's comments show that he would be tougher on them - he wouldn't be in favor of an artificial cap on damages.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    - CNN.com

He never said that. He referred to one of the comments by the Obama Admin. If anything, Rand's comments show that he would be tougher on them - he wouldn't be in favor of an artificial cap on damages.
    (facepalm) Seems we can't catch a break. The distortions and misquotes just keep going and going and going.

now that's what I call an insinuation.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    - CNN.com

Yup. Complete BS. The spin room is out of control.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

CNN has a story on their main Politics page right now characterizing Rand as a "loose-cannon Libertarian" with some "loopy" convictions about the Civil Rights Act.

Are we honestly supposed to believe these people are non-biased journalists?

When I saw that poll I just shook my head and moved along. More of the same fabricated attacks from the MSM, and as you can tell by the poll results people still gobble that stuff up without looking into the actual transcripts.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    CNN has a story on their main Politics page right now characterizing Rand as a "loose-cannon Libertarian" with some "loopy" convictions about the Civil Rights Act.

Are we honestly supposed to believe these people are non-biased journalists?
    Oh lord, you're kidding, right?

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh lord, you're kidding, right?

Actually, I take that back; this was a TIME story. But CNN linked to it, and they still have some ridiculously biased Rand coverage going on.

http://w ww.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1990947,00.html

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.