Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will The Controversies Actually Increase Rand's Poll Numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by fc2008 View Post
    i think rand will lose about 15 points and fund raising is going to dry up. The campaign really stepped in a giant turd.
    lol!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm just glad that if this did have to happen it happened now. Hopefully by November this is all ancient history.
    "There is no such thing as society: there are individual men and women, and there are families." --Margaret Thatcher

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."--Margaret Thatcher

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've said it once and I'll say it again. This is appalachia folks! I'm not in KY, but WV, however we're very similar. More registrered democrats but tend to vote republican at the national level, well except for our two entrenched senators and even their races have been closer than usual the last couple times, but we went R for president the last 3 times. This civil rights issue is not going to hurt Rand at all. Believe me, there are a lot of bluedog democrats in both states and they don't go for that race baiting BS! Hell just look where Obama sufferened his worst two defeats in the primary to Hillary. KY and WV.. Of course the MSM blew it off as "Racist white appalachia." Rand will be fine.

The number of times somebody here swore this or that would hurt Rand Paul and the next poll showed it didn't is pretty staggering.

the media dont understand Kentucky I think Rand knows what he's doing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12