Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NASCAR Fly-over - $800 raised so far

NASCAR Fly-over - $800 raised so far

I just chipped in $5. All we need is 440 people people to do the same.....

Spread the word.

http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/nascar-fly-over

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now this is an idea that I like. The typical southern nascar fan is the typical republican voter. This could have great potential.

I do not like the "4". Why not spell out the word? Does it cost more to use 2 more letters?

RON PAUL 4 PRESIDENT--GOOGLE HIM

How does that sound for the banner?

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

I think perhaps : RON PAUL 4 PRESIDENT - SAVE YOUR COUNTRY

right now they have...: RON PAUL 4 PRESIDENT - GOOGLE HIM

I would prefer:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008 : GOOGLE RON PAUL
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Does the average nascar fan even know what google is?

Quote Originally Posted by Korey Kaczynski View Post
    Shame on you! I an a NASCAR fan, a Ron Paul Supporter, and I know what Google is!

BUT, I guess I can't say that I am AVERAGE !!!!
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsentell View Post
    Shame on you! I an a NASCAR fan, a Ron Paul Supporter, and I know what Google is!

Haha good one

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    I think perhaps : RON PAUL 4 PRESIDENT - SAVE YOUR COUNTRY
    I second this opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dsentell View Post

I was half joking, half serious .

///

Nevermind =)

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

-Mark Twain

The banner behind the plane is good. I'm glad it's being done.

However here's something that REALLY rocks.....www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2JIt88ieu8

I've emailed HQ twice and asked them to consider funding this on a regular basis.

Chipped in.

I was at this track last night. I had never been there before.

I can't stress how AMAZING this will be if we can get it funded.

Hey... I just saw this post and went to the link. It sounds like a great idea, I will be at both races got tickets months ago. I only have one issue. This is the reciept for this off their website:

Amount: $3,100.00 USD
    Subject: AERIAL TOWING
    Note:FOR TWO RACES CHAROLETTE ON OCT 13 AND 14
    RON PAUL 4 PRESIDENT

Sincerely,
    PayPal

The Busch Series race is on October 12th (Friday night) The Nextel Cup Series race is on October 13th (a staturday night). They have down the plane flying over the 13th and 14th. The speedway will be completely empty on the 14th there is NO race that day. Also qualifying for the race is Thursday NOT Saturday as they state on their site. If anyone knows who is conducting this please contact them ASAP and alert them of their error.

Also I have been going to the races for 10 years. If they are driving to the track to set up friday nights race they better be showing up real early Friday to get a good spot since the race Friday will attract over 80,000 people so parking area will be packed. If they show up after five they will be parked in the middle of nowhere.

If anyone wants verification of the schedual for this upcoming weekend go here: http://lowesmotorspeedway.com/schedules/

If anyone has any questions for me Private Message... I am out of CHarlotte for the weekend until Tuesday.

In Liberty,
    Kevin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Can anyone confirm the date confusion?

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Can anyone confirm the date confusion?
    Oh my. Someone do please confirm we have the right dates.

Gee, where are the pilots for Ron Paul. There are many small airplane owners that should be able to fly for gas money.

Just sent an email to the granny warriors. I told them to post their response on this thread.

"fingers crossed"

bumpity bump bump

Any word from the Grannies?

Quote Originally Posted by Korey Kaczynski View Post
    You would be surprised. Racing has become high tech, and many follow the race online.
    http://www.nascar.com/
    There are quite a few in the Automotive Industry that enjoy Motor Sports.
    I am one.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The race is on now. I wonder if any of the drivers would put a Ron Paul bumper sticker on, Bumper or dash.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The race is on now. I wonder if any of the drivers would put a Ron Paul bumper sticker on, Bumper or dash.

The race is on Now? do they show fly overs on tv? is there someone at the event recording it?

This is awesome!! Thank you grannywarrior!

The race is on Now? do they show fly overs on tv? is there someone at the event recording it?

This is awesome!! Thank you grannywarrior!
    Oops, I am not a Grannywarior, just a race fan as well as a Ron Paul supporter.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ummm.... First off the Charlotte Race that the chip-in is for is NEXT week. Todays race is in Talladega. My biggest concern is that next weeks race IS on Saturday and NOT on Sunday. The chip-in seems to think all Nascar races are Sunday's I really, really want to know they have this set for the right day. Would be horrible if that plane is circling a empty track a week from today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronstock '08 View Post
    The banner behind the plane is good. I'm glad it's being done.

However here's something that REALLY rocks.....www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2JIt88ieu8

I've emailed HQ twice and asked them to consider funding this on a regular basis.

I agree this has a real wow factor and people will talk about it for a long time after seeing it and tell others about it.

If it is not a too much more I think this would be the way to go?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast