Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 34

Thread: Co-Creator of Daily Show Rips Rand Paul

  1. #1



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    MSDNC really has the long knives out for Rand Paul. Too bad for them no one watches them.

  4. #3
    does that idiot lady really think she is funny or something? she came across as retarded instead.

  5. #4
    What can we expect? She works for Jon Stewart, after all.

    Edit: Does she still work for DS? I'm getting mixed answers.
    Last edited by MichelleHeart; 05-23-2010 at 02:10 AM.

  6. #5
    I agree with Rand...mistakes happen.

    Like when producers decide to make crappy shows with terrible guests and insufferable hosts.

  7. #6
    It's everywhere... any entity that is close to Liberal is bashing Paul... plus the GOP cowards are blaming Rand Paul as well.

    Daily Pravda aka New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010...2&ref=aponline

    The left won't stop or let this go until after November 8, you can bet the house on it.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 05-22-2010 at 09:00 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

    "All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826



    Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

  8. #7
    Wow. that was bad.... i mean really bad...

    it was almost she was trying too hard, came across really condescending with the "brain dead" toxic environment thing... not sure how well that played well with the audience.

    I think even Ed felt it with that laugh at the end.

  9. #8



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    She came across like an idiot in this clip.

  12. #10
    Lizz Winstead quit TDS (which she created) when Craig Kilborn (who was a much better host) called her an emotional bitch.

    I thought that was pretty funny. In fact, I still do.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  13. #11
    Yawn another negative post

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Lizz Winstead quit TDS (which she created) when Craig Kilborn (who was a much better host) called her an emotional bitch.

    I thought that was pretty funny. In fact, I still do.
    Lookie @ Lizz Winstead's Facebook rants: She Hates all of the right, conservatives, republicans, etc.

    http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?i...448&comments=1
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

    "All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826



    Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Lookie @ Lizz Winstead's Facebook rants: She Hates all of the right, conservatives, republicans, etc.

    http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?i...448&comments=1
    "Lizz Winstead - Rand Paul is however, totally in favor of A Civil Whites Act"

    "Lizz Winstead - Ok, let's just call him Rand Paulin"

    "Lizz Winstead - if Rands defense of BP and the oil spill is OK, in his honor we can rename the gulf crisis "Pauley Shore""

  16. #14
    It's very telling that this brainiac is behind The Daily Show.

  17. #15

  18. #16
    Wait - she doesn't work for the show right now does she? I bet she co-created it like 20 years ago when the show sucked and nobody watched it.
    Freedom is popular!



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    What a bunch of dumb assed talking points she has. How witty. Comparing Rand to Palin? She doesn't have a clue.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

  21. #18
    Comparing Rand to Palin isn't all that bad as far as polls go. Liberals really are dumb $#@!s and they will hang themselves with their own rope given enough time.
    Last edited by catdd; 05-22-2010 at 12:46 PM.
    "Molon Labe"

  22. #19
    No idea about "blind justice". We should just call him Rand Palin

    Zing

  23. #20
    By checking Google News religiously I've discovered comparing Rand Paul to Palin has become increasingly popular amongst liberals. I guess they think they can destroy Rand like they did to Palin.

  24. #21
    These people wouldn't vote for Rand Paul anyway, so it's no loss. Everyone who voted for him is going to vote for him again.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

    We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

    ...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

    How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

  25. #22
    How in the heck do any of these people consider themselves journalists? Or even comedians? Blah blah blah blah blah is all I hear. Why should we care about their opinions?
    Last edited by silentshout; 05-22-2010 at 04:47 PM.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    These people wouldn't vote for Rand Paul anyway, so it's no loss. Everyone who voted for him is going to vote for him again.
    Not a fan of Palin AT ALL but while I disagree with Rand on a few things, he's not like Palin to me one bit. I don't see the Paul-Palin thing.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by catdd View Post
    Comparing Rand to Palin isn't all that bad as far as polls go. Liberals really are dumb $#@!s and they will hang themselves with their own rope given enough time.
    I think they've forgotten that the race is in Kentucky, not New York.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    I think they've forgotten that the race is in Kentucky, not New York.
    Was about to say. Palin would do well in Kentucky.

  30. #26
    I have a feeling we're going to get a pretty bad wrap on the Daily Show this week. Are they on break for this week as well?

  31. #27
    The connection to Palin is because of her endorsement (which is why I never liked that endorsement because it did nothing and could only be negative). Anyway, I like Jon Stewart. But this lady doesn't even work there, she left because Stewart even took over.

  32. #28
    Rand and Sarah share very similar views. Of course Rand comes across as slightly more intelligent, but it's not unfair to lump the two together.
    Last edited by Justinjj1; 05-22-2010 at 08:09 PM.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Depressed Liberator View Post
    The connection to Palin is because of her endorsement (which is why I never liked that endorsement because it did nothing and could only be negative).
    It's a negative to the Jon Stewart crowd. I imagine it's a positive in the state of Kentucky.

    Anyway, I like Jon Stewart. But this lady doesn't even work there, she left because Stewart even took over.
    Thanks for posting. Didn't realize that.

  34. #30
    Rand needs to come out with new stuff about the CFR and the NWO. Rand is doing a great job getting national name recognition. He needs to keep it up. Everybody knows the progressive liberal point is sick and twisted. Rand needs to capitalize on his new found national fame and keep making the progressive libs heads exploding.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Daily Show spin-off rips McConnell
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:21 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 02:24 PM
  3. Herman Cain Daily Show RIPS Cain AGAIN!
    By ZanZibar in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 01:39 PM
  4. Daily Show RIPS Cain and Perry (Nov 1)
    By ZanZibar in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 06:12 PM
  5. Daily Show rips on conduct of town hall protestors
    By BenIsForRon in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •