Thread: [Youtube] CNN - Erick Erickson defends Rand, and Bob Barr gives him some Tough Love

[Youtube] CNN - Erick Erickson defends Rand, and Bob Barr gives him some Tough Love

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Erik Erickson impressed me greatly. Wow!

Bob Barr is a scumbag

What a chump Barr is. The Libertarian Party sank to a new low when they nominated that jackass imo. King seemed fair and Erick came through.

I see no problem with Barr's advice here.

Eric's point about the flip flop of leftist media the INSTANT he got an R next to his name showing the precise sort of hypocrisy that turns off the public was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Eric's point about the flip flop of leftist media the INSTANT he got an R next to his name showing the precise sort of hypocrisy that turns off the public was priceless.
    indeed!

Why the hell am I agreeing with all these people I used to despise? Erick "ban ron paul" Erickson? Mark freakin Levin? MARK LEVIN? REALLY? The National Review? Washington Times?

THIS IS MADNESS!
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't really see a problem with Barr's advice, but he could at least have made it clear that he agrees with Ran Paul on the CRA. It's a completely standard libertarian position.

Wait, Rand is getting advice from the fellow who supported the patriot act, and then ran a presidential campaign that got almost no votes, and stood up Ron Paul's attempt to give 3rd parties some visibility? I'm a little baffled as to his standing to advise Rand. :P

Bob Barr is a terrible Libertarian and is in no position to be giving out political advice. Rand Paul is more sucessful than he will ever be. Bob Barr's biggest claim to fame was being duped by Sascha Baron Cohen in Borat.

Quote Originally Posted by surGeon View Post
    I don't really see a problem with Barr's advice, but he could at least have made it clear that he agrees with Ran Paul on the CRA. It's a completely standard libertarian position.
    The thing is, Bob Barr is not really a libertarian.
    A Camel, Lion, and Child.