Thread: It's time for Rand Paul and all libertarians to aggressively go after the black vote

It's time for Rand Paul and all libertarians to aggressively go after the black vote

It's absurd that central planners like Rachel Maddow et al -- whose ideology has destroyed black America over the past 50 years -- are able to smear libertarians like Rand Paul on anything to do with Americans of African descent.

It's centralized power fanatics like Maddow whose sins against black America include:

---The War on Drugs, which currently has 500,000 African-Americans in prison *who have not committed any act of violence*

---Needless wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, soon to be Iran, etc., which has gotten thousands of African-Americans killed, maimed and psychologically wrecked

---Minimum wage laws, which have turned our cities into no-employment zones simply because high-ranking central planners can't imagine that earning $12,000 would be useful for some people, so zero is better

---Three strikes laws, which disproportionately put nonviolent African-Americans in prison for decades simply to feed the greed of the prison-industrial complex

---The Federal Reserve, which steals the purchasing power of all Americans each year, but especially the poor and middle class

---Unfettered illegal immigration, which allows unfair competition disproportionately putting African-Americans out of work

---an overly complex legal system, under which African-Americans disproportionately suffer

---Horrible government ("public") schools, while teachers' unions (supported by Maddow) fight charter schools tooth-and-nail when they attempt to provide a private, far superior educational opportunity

And all the while, the Rachel Maddows (and Silver Beagles) of America lecture and accuse libertarians of racism!

Enough is enough.

It's time for libertarians to go on the moral offensive, and point out all of the above relentlessly and repeatedly. We need to win the hearts and minds of black Americans -- the facts are on our side. It's central planners that have destroyed black America, not libertarians or anyone else. And it's only libertarians who have the right solutions for black America.

There is a wave of libertarian thought crashing over America, and this is our chance to make the case. The response to the Rachel Maddows, when they make spurious charges of racism against Rand Paul or anyone else, should be:

"I want to release the half-million non-violent African-Americans you've got locked up. I want to bring home the tens of thousands of African-Americans you've got killing and being killed for the military-industrial complex abroad. I want to employ the millions of African-Americans your outrageous minimum wage laws are keeping in poverty. I want to allow private charter schools to educate the millions of African-American children you keep in horrible schools while your own children learn elsewhere. I want to allow African-Americans to retain the purchasing power of the money they earn instead of having it stolen by your Wall Street and Washington cronies year after year, Rachel.

Any questions?"

This is a plan of action. Let's do it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And might I add:

--- A welfare state that rips incentive and productivity from whole generations and consigns countless millions in future generations to a life of enslavement at the feet of the government's largess.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Rand's already started talking about the school choice issue. Three strikes laws are the domain of the states and he couldn't do anything about that as a U.S. Senator. Some of the issues are off the table (war on drugs, Afghanistan etc) because of stances he took during the primary. Go to hard the other way and he risks losing some of the neocons that voted for him over Trey. This is stuff that Kokesh, Lawson, Harris and others can do.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Step one: Find a black person to do the talking.