Thread: Anyone think MTP cancellation is straight..

Anyone think MTP cancellation is straight..

GANGSTER!?!?!?!

he is sticking the middle finger right at NBC /MSNBC. Going to make this race a them vs us, left vs right, liberal vs conservative.

am i grasping at straws?

what do you guys think?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it was the necessary move at this point

Let other stories take over the news cycle

Liberals will try to turn the cancellation into its own story but whatever

I'd worry if we were in a moderate/liberal state, but we're in a conservative state.

Screw MSNBC and all their liberal friends. they're just going to throw him under the bus

The more the left attacks him, the better he'll do with his KY voting base. If it's one thing we learned from Palin it's that you become much more popular if MSNBC hates you.

Remember, we shouldn't give two $#@!s what anybody outside of KY thinks at this point since only KY residents are voting in Rand's election. This isn't a national election. He can skip MTP for now. It won't matter. He smells an ambush coming and rightfully so. He can go on MTP later in the campaign cycle. There's no reason to do it so soon, during this CRA thing, and before he's been polished up more and has the GOP structure behind him.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by TXcarlosTX View Post
    GANGSTER!?!?!?!
    yup
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Rand is doing a classic Rope-A-Dope in the early rounds. Remember he needs to fight this battle against the machine unconventionally. Unorthodox you might say. The machine doesnt know whats going to hitm.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The more the left attacks him, the better he'll do with his KY voting base. If it's one thing we learned from Palin it's that you become much more popular if MSNBC hates you.

Remember, we shouldn't give two $#@!s what anybody outside of KY thinks at this point since only KY residents are voting in Rand's election. This isn't a national election. He can skip MTP for now. It won't matter. He smells an ambush coming and rightfully so. He can go on MTP later in the campaign cycle. There's no reason to do it so soon, during this CRA thing, and before he's been polished up more and has the GOP structure behind him.
    I don't think he should go on MTP until after he gets elected. They are bound to rehash this thing and at least at this point we have time to let the whole thing die before November. I say stick to FOX, maybe, CNN, definitely the local KY stations and only talk about the issues at hand.
    Going on MTP will just give the left more ammunition to smear him. And we all got a taste of how they like to distort things.

Rand is right where he needs to be... the sworn enemy of MSNBC with the backing of Rush/Levin/Hannity.