Thread: What they plan to throw at Rand next (this it the third mention I've seen)

What they plan to throw at Rand next (this it the third mention I've seen)

http://motherjones.com/mojo/2010/05/...ero-conspiracy
    His Dad handles this well by pointing out facts that can't be disputed and sticking to them and the philosophy of globalism. I hope Rand is prepared.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I doubt this gets mentioned beyond the fringes of the left

What they plan to throw at Rand next

I hope they do.

YouTube - Vicente Fox hints about a North American Union

Easy answer. "Former president Vicente Fox said that was the 'Long, long term' idea. I have no reason to believe he was lying".

They really don't want a debate on this. If they do then they are dumber than I ever imagined.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 05-21-2010 at 03:11 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

They don't want to use the conspiracy card just yet, may wake even more people up. They will use it only if the race is very close, and they can't get any more mileage from the racism card.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

NO ONE WATCHS MSNBC!!! They have no credibility... Don't worry what they say next.

but my prediction i'm already put out is that they will put together a bs poll showing that is 20 pnt lead slipped some. If thats their big finish, this matter is over.

Quote Originally Posted by damiengwa View Post
    NO ONE WATCHS MSNBC!!! They have no credibility... Don't worry what they say next.

but my prediction i'm already put out is that they will put together a bs poll showing that is 20 pnt lead slipped some. If thats their big finish, this matter is over.
    I think everyone knows the campaign is in serious trouble, it goes beyond MSNBC and there's no way a 25 point lead is going to be maintained.

Quote Originally Posted by fc2008 View Post
    I think everyone knows the campaign is in serious trouble, it goes beyond MSNBC and there's no way a 25 point lead is going to be maintained.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not so sure.

I mean, I know the press thinks these issues are winners (or losers, for Rand), but I'm not sure they are right as far as the people are concerned.

I'm sure the race is going to tighten, but its not worth talking about until we see a new poll. You have to take into account that the local KY has been rather positive to Paul on all of these issues, the damage could have been minimal.