Thread: New Poll out

New Poll out

http://electionink.com/content.php/2...-for-Rand-Paul

People's Choice Polling revealed the results of a recent study of potential voters in the 2010 Kentucky elections and the results are astounding. The results reveal the huge impact of Rand Paul's gaff on the Rachel Maddow show about his stance on the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Those polled were asked to rate from the most important to the least important the pressing issues of the day. The choices given were:
    • Defecit Spending
    • Economy/Jobs
    • Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
    • Immigration
    • Civil Rights Act of 1964

They were also given the option of "Other" with the option to tell us what their other concerns might be. Of the other concerns, the next three highest choices were the Federal Reserve, the Securities Act of 1933 and Prohibition.

Though the results showed that only .03% of those polled feel that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is an important issue the follow on question reveals some troubling results for the Rand Paul campaign.

For those who answered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as their main concern, they were asked "After hearing that Rand Paul has expressed some issues with the private property provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 do you feel more or less favorably about him?". Of the respondents, 30% of those who felt that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was their main concern felt that they viewed Rand Paul less favorably while 28% viewed Rand Paul more favorably, with all others showing no change. This reveals a 2% change in favorability against Rand Paul.

With the general election coming up in November, based upon these results, Rand Paul might want to change his position on the Civil Rights Act of 1964 if he wants to win. You never know if the 2% of the .03% of Kentucky voters who see the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as a priority could determine the outcome of the race.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That really puts things in perspective.

The "other" choices are quite interesting and the closing of 2% of .03%? Is that author serious?

Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

lol

for those not on board, it's a joke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Niiiiiice!
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

fabulous.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

i think this is a fake website. the same that said that grayson was booed out by veterans. i think it's false.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    i think this is a fake website. the same that said that grayson was booed out by veterans. i think it's false.
    You're right. The site is hilarious.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

lol.. looks like it will hit him by maybe 2%.. maybe..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

haha - this is great news but not surprising. We have to remember that this issue has been so close to home with us especially since he just crushed Grayson and looks to be far ahead of his Democratic opponent. This whole issue will blow over soon.

bump for lols
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.