Thread: Rand Paul's Libertarian positions need our VOCAL support.

Rand Paul's Libertarian positions need our VOCAL support.

Most of us here have been learning a lot over the years about Libertarianism, some of us are ready for debates. Those of us ready to debate our position need to get out there and do so and fight this attempted slander on our beliefs.

When you hear someone trying to play the political racist/class-warfare games, you need to step in and silence them through Intelligent Explanation- show them why we are smarter and why it is our beliefs that truly support the constitution and how that is beneficial.

Whether it is in person, or over an article in comments, Rand and the country needs you to step up. Lets do it

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I spent all day yesterday doing that. I won't say where because I know the impulse is to go there and inundate it but believe me, I was workin it or trying to

The way things are presently going I will be co-oping Shay's rebellion and renaming it the Homeless rebellion. Would that be vocal enough?

I'm using the baby hater defense.

If Rand is a racists for wanting choice then the left is a bunch of baby haters for the same reason.
    As long as you let government spend your money, they will always spend it on those who lobby for it over those who vote for it because they lied to you to get it, and they will spend it on those who best enable them to keep lying and spending your money.

Quote Originally Posted by akforme View Post
    I'm using the baby hater defense.

If Rand is a racists for wanting choice then the left is a bunch of baby haters for the same reason.
    I love this.

*SWIPE*

Yeah just because Rand backed off does not mean we have to. Rand has a race to win, we are free to say w.e we want without jeopardising all we worked for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

We do not have to resort to name calling, but we can sure make people who don't know what they're talking about think twice before they open their mouths- especially if it involves harmful lies. Make them feel as dumb as they look and we might even make them think.