Thread: What did you all expect??

What did you all expect??

I take two days away from the forums and its now a strong anti-Rand camp??

Think about this for a second everyone. Did you really expect the GOP and TPTB to see Rand Paul win the primary and suddenly be given full support?

This attack, which was baited and Rand unfortunately took is clearly a tactic to divide us now that Victory is in our reach. Its working.

I am sure that the RNC, the elite, and those in power would rather give Conway a win then Rand get into office. They are willing to throw Rand under the bus to try and stop the snowball before it can get going. You all are making it easy for them.

Yes, Rand said something that may not be completely in tune with every principle we have. When I think about it though even Ron Paul has things I may not fully agree with. For the matter the Founders, and the Constitution itself have some things that I may think could have been better or fixed.

Rand Paul though is the best thing we have this election cycle. He is one of us, he is the real McCoy. Let's not quit now. We have waited four years, some people even longer to get a victory for freedom and liberty. Don't buy the rhetoric, the spin, or fall for the games and smears.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    20 years here..........
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn