Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow, there are alot of Rand Paul haters trolling on this forum

Thanks Bman.

I don't believe Rand Paul is the racist that the media is trying to portray him to be. He has commented many times that he despises racism. Is the point he is trying to make that despite his disapproval of racism (in this case private restaurant owners), he as a representative of the federal government has no right to tell or force the public on what to do?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AcousticFoodie View Post
    Thanks Bman.

I don't believe Rand Paul is the racist that the media is trying to portray him to be. He has commented many times that he despises racism. Is the point he is trying to make that despite his disapproval of racism (in this case private restaurant owners), he as a representative of the federal government has no right to tell or force the public on what to do?
    Not at all. I believe it is more accurate to look at from the point of view that per the constitution there's somethings the public cannot tell the government to do.

Yeah, he's not a racist. Most here are not. I won't lie I'd suspect that some may be, but it's pure speculation.

Most of us hate racists, will verbally go after racists, we just realize we cannot stop them from being racist and incarceration is far from the answer to fix such problems we face as a society. To bring up one more time, we also notice most of the time when things get out of hand, you can find direct government involvement for achieving things as they are.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12