Thread: Issue: Immigration: 2007 Immigration Bill

Thumbs down Issue: Immigration: 2007 Immigration Bill

IMO, this is not about doing what is right. It is about getting illegals into this country so they can illegally vote for the Democrats. The Democrats are selling out the American People in order to secure votes. This is blatant conspiracy and TREASON.

What has happened to this country that Congress can break the laws repeatedly and nothing is being done about it? Where are all the brilliant Americans that know what needs to be done but are hiding in silent fear? Stand up and fight!
    "I pledge allegiance to my flag and the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Religion divides humanity. Country enforces that division. Faith, nationalism and pride are the drugs of choice.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Immigration Commercials

I made a post on my immigration blog about how these commercials should remind you of something i will post the link its really interesting. i really dont want to retype it all so here is the link let mo know what you think. if i am right or wrong in it.

thanks

johnny2x4

http://immigrationslaws.blogspot.com/

Huh?! Immigration commercials? Where did you see these? Is there a youtube link?
    "I pledge allegiance to my flag and the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Religion divides humanity. Country enforces that division. Faith, nationalism and pride are the drugs of choice.

Immigration Commercials

Your going to love this i live in northeast ohio by kent state univeristy now i dont live in kent i live in ravenna ohio we have no borders here except five U.S states no foreign border and they have been running these commercials like crazy here on almost every darn channel. No i dont have a you tube link if i find one there i will post it for sure. they are funny.

Heres A You tube link

its called no amnesty i hope the link works if not go to you tube and type in the search immigration commercial and it takes you to some of the ones i have seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf9lIl4Xqyg

I'm confused, again. So you like the commercials or hate them? I think they are spot on.

some are good

and some that i hve seen here that are not on you tube aare just bad. i just hink its funny how they do this when i see the other i will try to capture and post it for thier are commercials both for and against the immigration bill being ran here in of all places ohio

OH! OK. They are trying to sway public opinion. At least both sides are getting a chance to publicize their opinion so that people can decide. After all it is a very complicated topic. That is, if your not willing to simply follow the CONSTITUTION.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, RP was definately right when he talked about subsidation leading to more of what you subsidize. There AREN'T any real reasons for immigrants to come here legally. It's just a long, difficult process when you could easily just hop the boarder and shoot out a kid.

Natural birth right was originally put into effect so our country could be quickly populated. I really don't think it has any real merit any more other than helping immigrants come into this country without the troubles of waiting in line like everyone else has to.

NO AMNESTY!