Thread: Good feedback from MSM (CNN)

Exclamation Good feedback from MSM (CNN)

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/05/...iew/index.html

The gentleman at the end makes a good point imo. Watch the above video at the 4min mark.

...and I think he's right. I haven't heard Rand say much about meeting with Hugo Chavez et al before this victory speech, or reminding us that Obama "apologized" for xyz in Europe. This will definitely turn away 2 camps of potential voters:

1. Independents that still have a foot in the Obama camp.

2. Disenfranchised Dems

Stick to the fiscal message, and keeping gov out of our lives and big wins are in our in the movement's future.

In Liberty,
    -Desh

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really want to go in guns blazing and take the battle to the dems calling them out for all their $#@!. However I trust the campaign will know what to do since they are on the ground doing polling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

I've heard both those points (Chavez/Global Warming and apologies) in 2 or 3 speeches prior to the victory, but I'd also agree with the sentiment of sticking to fiscal issues.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Yes. IMO he does not need to go into an Obama bashing mode, this will just paint him as an establishment R.

Like Rand says.. run on your own merits! Lets make this about us, not them.

I agree! I trust the Rand Paul campaign, but I did not agree with these statements in such a highly watched victory speech.

I hope that they are listening...

I agree as well. But on the other hand, I think Rand knows what he's doing, so I am willing to trust him. Maybe he's planning on tacking left on certain other issues, and so he wants still to be anchored to the right on this one. We have yet to see what his plan of attack will be against the Dem.

That could have been to real in the Trayson neocons.. they love that rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by deshman View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/05/...iew/index.html

The gentleman at the end makes a good point imo. Watch the above video at the 4min mark.

...and I think he's right. I haven't heard Rand say much about meeting with Hugo Chavez et al before this victory speech, or reminding us that Obama "apologized" for xyz in Europe. This will definitely turn away 2 camps of potential voters:

1. Independents that still have a foot in the Obama camp.

2. Disenfranchised Dems

Stick to the fiscal message, and keeping gov out of our lives and big wins are in our in the movement's future.

In Liberty,
    -Desh

lol, actually this speech aught to bring those disenfranchised into the fold.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    are you going to explain that position?