Thread: Thank you

Thank you

Rand Paul supporters,

I sincerely appreciate your excitement and support. It wasn't our night.

I got a late start and was severely outspent. But I learned more about running a campaign of this size and am a better man for the experience.

I appreciate all of you who voted for me and look forward to future endeavors.

Now go whip the pants off of Conway.

Sincerely,
    Brooks Wicker

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The campaign for liberty is never going to end. Become part of the movement!
    "It's absolutely astounding...the Tea Party is one of the biggest movements in history, and every one we've been to has been FERTILE ground for our ideas." -TheTyke

Mr. Wicker -- That experience can only help you the next time you jump into a campaign.

Onward!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Wicker View Post
    Rand Paul supporters,

I sincerely appreciate your excitement and support. It wasn't our night.

I got a late start and was severely outspent. But I learned more about running a campaign of this size and am a better man for the experience.

I appreciate all of you who voted for me and look forward to future endeavors.

Now go whip the pants off of Conway.

Sincerely,
    Brooks Wicker
    You have to do it again. Pat Toomey in Pennsylvania became Arlen Specter's worst nightmare because he ran again and again and again.

Thank you for running!

It's hard to find good people who are willing to run for office......we thank YOU for putting yourself in that position so we could support you!
    Liberty, of course, has her price in blood, if we do not suppport her when she is in trouble.

the seat comes up again in two years!
    either way, he now knows what to do!

Thanks for Running, Brooks. You made a stand for what we believe in and you will be back stronger next time!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.